MyLightHost Reviews

MyLightHost
4 reviews of MyLightHost

Quality support
Wonderful service and support. Thanks a lot for all you actually do for the clients. Just carry on.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

very responsive to support the customers
I wish they have all the good ratings. No matter what kind of business you have. They have the capability to meet you the goal you want to gain. The support is very good and responsive. I'm satisfied with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

More appealing web hosting services
MyLightHost always provides good web hosting services and customer support. For any type of online business, it is the best choice ever. As a customer, I praise and recommend their service. Make your time more valuable with MyLightHost.

Company Response: Thanks for being with us and giving us such your feedback.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Extremely Good, Best Support
I am happy with Mylighthost since I have their services. I wish they had positive stars. If you're looking for a really reliable host, I'll recommend you Mylighthost.

Company Response: Thanks for your feedback.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Review MyLightHost