Navicosoft Reviews

25 reviews of Navicosoft

abn

WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
The expert team of TMA had a certain process of development

Website Development Services
WordPress Website
WordPress Development

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Islam Gull

Excellent customer service
I have been using Navicosoft for several months, and I was facing performance issues. I applied to the technical support team, and in a matter of minutes, with their help and advice, the problem was solved.
It is a pleasure to know that you can rely on such excellent service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Rashid Minhas

Superb Support
I don’t understand the negative reviews for Navicosoft. I’ve been through three or four hosts, and Navicosoft hosting is by far the best. I’ve got shared, and a VPS account hosted. My primary metric is supported. You log into your customer portal, click on the chat, and unless there’s some major outage going on, you’ve got a capable tech on the line within minutes. Very few things need to be escalated, so your issues are solved extremely quickly. I’ve had them migrate a VPS server (CENTOS upgrade…done within 1 hours of request) and rebuild a firewall (done within 2 minutes of initiating the chat) in the last week. I have no idea how pricey they are because my time is much more valuable than any incremental monthly hosting cost. When they can solve a downtime issue within minutes, that’s worth hundreds to me. Buy with confidence.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Mughees Butt

Awesome and Delightful Service
The domain transfer from GoDaddy to Navicosoft was a breeze. I am working on my site as I type this review. But I am very confident that I will be completing my site soon. Working with Navicosoft and the Support Team has been a privilege, and it looks like I will be with them for the long-term. Thanks, Navicosoft!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Rebecca

Great Stuff
As usual, Navicosoft offers a great service and persevere in resolving any issues I have. I generally am not too clued up, and they provide great support regularly and quickly to any problems. Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Paul Smith

Seamless Transition
I’m with Navicosoft for the last five solid years. They just completed my website and email migration, and it all went without a hitch.
I didn’t make it easy for them. As I registered the wrong domain (typo), and I’d left it very late (4 days before my current service expiration).
For one, they spotted the typo on the domain name and fixed it, but most importantly, they jumped on my case straight away and completed the migration well ahead of the short deadline. Love you, Guys.
Great job so far guys, keep it up, Navicosoft!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Inamullah Khan

Customer more then 12 Years
I LOVE Navicosoft for making me feel smarter than I am. Their great helpfulness and clear presentation of information are there to guide me quickly through the complicated back-end jargon. If I do get stuck, their chat feature gives expert tech support FAST, too. I am always delighted by the thoughtful care from the individuals on their team. They even offer free hosting for nonprofits, plus the added security of free HTTPS certificates! And to top it all, their generosity and positive attitude is a breath of fresh air in a greedy world. Thank you, Navicosoft!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2009

Samuel

I love Navicsoft services!
I love Navicsoft services! I am a novice at setting up and updating websites, but Navicosoft makes it easy. If you have a question about their services, you get a response with the answer within a few minutes. I recommend Navicosoft to all my friends and family who are starting a business and need a website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Kumail Malik

Always best
All my blogs and site domains are hosted with Navicosoft Linux Basic shared hosting. Till now, I have not faced any big issues. 99% Uptime guarantee, 24/7 customer service available, and great technical support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

Sana Khan

My Site is in Safe Hands
Over the years, I've used GoDaddy and IONOS before the switch to Navicosoft.
At first, I was a bit skeptical about using them because their prices were so much lower than other providers, and, on top of that, I found coupon codes that lowered the price further.
I'm not a super techie, so like anything new, the account setup was a bit confusing for me, BUT the Customer Support was fantastic!
As we all may have experienced at one time or another, sometimes an answer leads to another question.
I don't think Navicosoft could have been more patient with me.
The best company I've ever subscribed to!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Review Navicosoft