OBHost Reviews

OBHost
21 reviews of OBHost

Ingrid Winter

Good web host!
Uptime is Great in comparison with my previous host. As for speed connectivity, it is pretty fast. Think that I be a long term customer with OBHost solutions. Saved 30% off with Black Friday Sale on business hosting account. Well done!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2022

Declan Dunne

Friendly, timely and helpful support
Well, it happens so that I have been using OBhost.net hosting for a couple of years and I have to say their service is excellent. Have contacted support a couple of times and recieved prompt, helpful responses each time. Would definitely recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2022

Harlee Whyte

Very much recommend as a web host
I could not be happier! Unbelievable, OBhost.net uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last ten months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last four months.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2022

Silas Firth

Reliable hosting service
I would STRONGLY recommend OBhost.net to anyone that is setting up a website. Support is excellent and they give live help 24/7 and I have always been happy at the end. Needless to say I have had to contact them on a several occasions and I have never been kept waiting. Thanks.

Lani Griffith

Very helpful, quick and efficient
My entertainment sites see huge flash crowds when news breaks. They always provide optimal performance and support for our audience. I highly recommend OBhost.net Pakistan VPS hosting for high traffic sites and services. Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast). I am Happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2022

Dewey Goldsmith

Everything is always up
I'd like to point out that speed connection is always excellent and it will never happen when visitors will be waiting for a long time to look at the website. Since the time I hosted my website with Obhost.net - a reliable, honest and competent host, I have never faced any problems with the network uptime and my site is still online, although about 10 months have already passed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2021

Jacob Chang

Best Secure SSL Certificates!
I was assisted well by OBhost.net team in the installation of my ssl certificate. There are no downsides. They did great! Excellent Support staff!

Dee Vermeulen

Don't look any further - this web host is great
Can't thank Obhost.net storage VPS hosting enough for all the help, including free hosting for our charities website and all the vital support and information. You know that expert help is only a friendly phone call away and as this is my first website I couldn't ask for better assistance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2021

Kristopher Ryburn

Awesome web hosting provider!
I have a batch of very important emails hosted with this provider. For me, that is very important to have no downtime on the server and speed. I do have all of that with OBhost.net hosting. That is what makes me really satisfied. I have been using them for a long time and I would like to say with them.

Sydney Barahona

Everything is very easy to use. Good web host!
When you have found a right host you try to be with it as long as possible. And OBHost VPS hosting in Poland is such a host. I had used several web hosting providers prior to this one. There is no comparison to my other providers. It's clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 10 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of. They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast. Fully Satisfied customer!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2021

Review OBHost