OBHost Reviews

OBHost
8 reviews of OBHost

Amazing web hosting provider, you can not go wrong
Nothing seems to much trouble for them and they must have patience to deal with me! I have been with obhost business web hosting for a while now and have to say their reliability is great. It has a nice pricing, and a nice customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Support is good - ticket system works well
Great Pricing. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but Obhost IT guys has been very patient with us.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Positive hosting experience dealing with these guys
I just got started with Obhost web hosting service and so far I had to contact tech support and they respond fast and solved all the troubles. I'm here to thank you my current web hosting provider and domain name registrar. About billing: it's great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

I am fully satisfied using Obhost hosting service
"Recommend OBHost hosting to other webmasters. They have been a great VPS host from what I had before. Support is top notch! It is a little expensive in comparison with other hosting sellers, but it is very very difficult to find elsewhere such a support

Superb Support
I like there support time instant reply on tickets, Panel is good and Server speed is too good.

Referred to others

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Using VICE CITY Server
Providing best n best gaming hosting and i like their uptime and live chat support of their website.

Love you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Using Web Hosting from OBHost
I am using web hosting from OBHost and their web hosting uptime is superb, I have more than 3 micro packages for my clients websites.
Uptime and Support is best, Instant Call Support :)

Good
Ive tried to get a host and VPS and they work like a charm.
They got everything as premium - And they use a good panel too.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2014 - January, 2015