PeoplesHost Reviews

PeoplesHost
3 reviews of PeoplesHost

What more could you ask for?
If you're looking for a reliable host then look no further. PeoplesHost doesn't put up a facade. They're honest, communicate, and handle everything very professionally. My migration wasn't the easiest, but they updated me throughout the whole process.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

PeoplesHost Cares About Their Customers!
I was hesitant to make the move to PeoplesHost, but after reading some of their reviews I decided to take a leap of faith. I'm so glad I made the move.

This was by far the best decision I've made for my sanity and for my business!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

PeoplesHost is the best hosting provider ever!
PeoplesHost provides the best customer support! After leaving my previous host I haven't experienced any downtime like I did before. No more headaches from hosting issues or horrible customer support! PeoplesHost knows how to treat their customers!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Review PeoplesHost