ProHoster Reviews

ProHoster
191 reviews of ProHoster

Lesia A

The hoster
I was writing my dissertation, and at one point the electricity was turned off, I don't know how it happened, but this is a hosting program, it helped to find the lost data, I just say many times a big thank you to whoever came up with this program, works wonders, and now even the Internet is flying at the speed of light. Corrected the computer operation. Just miracles!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2022

Olesia

The hoster
This is probably the only program that solves all problems at once, especially if it is important for business, for speed, for customers. Easy to install saves time, you just need to click on the button and everything is ready, the program will do everything for you. And I also want to note that the price corresponds to the quality, unlike others, this is what you need. 100% recommend!

Diana

Hoster
A good mood at work depends on a lot, even from a hosting that works at the speed of light, a working website just flies like a rocket! And this is thanks to the guys who developed this program! Which solved all the issues related to hosting! Of course, the price is responsible for the quality! It always has been and will be! Therefore, I recommend this Pro Hoster program to all my colleagues!

Leonard

Great host!
Well, I immediately want to say that this is the only hosting on which the stated speed corresponds to the reality. Why some can not understand otherwise. Posted links to various extraneous resources - everything goes well and does not slow. Price corresponds to quality, even pleasantly pleased ratio.
There have never been any problems with access, unlike the ones I used before. In this case, the consultation can be obtained much faster. You can see that hosting service decent team, which is quite deservedly receives my money. Maybe the employee ratio has a big impact on the host. In all the time of using this site has not fallen once, which in principle affected my final choice.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2021

Lesia A

Hoster
First of all, I want to say a huge thank you to the developers of this program! You are great fellows! You save a large number of people who face various problems related to hosting, servers. After all, this program is very important for full-fledged work. I had to turn to this program because I had a server crash due to a virus. The problem was found very quickly and fixed. I recommend it!

Antonio

I express my deepest gratitude
The cheapest hosting. Provide services of the highest quality at market value. I note that the company buys only proven modern hardware, listens to user requests and tries to get better every day.
In addition, unlike competitors, they have included free features in our plan, available to all users. We have free automatic backups, antivirus, profiler and other tools....

Dave

100% recommend it!
MUST HAVE!!!
Prohoster is a very convenient host for me as a person who has several projects. Customer support, fast service and reliable protection are important to me. It all combines this service. I recommend it to everyone who is looking for and for whom the same points for their business are important, which I wrote about above. moreover, there are very loyal prices, except for other services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2021

Margo Stuart

Great
ease of maintenance of hosting starts from the moment of installation. you don't have to do anything yourself. everything is done by the provider automatically. technical support is always in touch and helps. I have never had any questions and problems in speed and in the work itself. access to the stored information is always there and is reliably protected.

Oleg

100 character max
If we talk about the service, then I did not find it on this service, but maybe who knows, but so far I have taken everything. I really liked the convenient working hosts and domains, technical support and all that. Those who are looking for domains and hosts can check I recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2022

Andrew

ProHoster is one of the best!
I switched to a server from ProHoster a few months ago and was almost shocked by its service and client support. There you can find what you've been looking for a long time. The most worked on DDoS protection, unlimited internet traffic, high avaliability and much more else. With this hosting I found the best solution for my project and still have no complains. Highly recommended! Thank you, ProHoster!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Review ProHoster