ProHoster Reviews

ProHoster
8 reviews of ProHoster

Best service
I began working with the service on the recommendation of her work colleagues. The company provides quality services, and for not very high prices. The registration procedure is easy; there are also no difficulties in using it. Technical support is responsive, it treats customer problems with understanding. Replies to messages quickly. I'm glad that I use this service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Excellent hosting.
I have been using this service for the last two years and never had any problems with them. Really nice interface and reasonable pricing. Exceptionally friendly and highly professional team with fast respond to any issue. Loading with ProHoster is speedy and my site is reliable. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Perfect
Creating a fast and reliable website was a priority for my business. I decided to contact the company Proposter. I was provided with high-quality service for a reasonable fee. My site has never failed me. My site is stable and efficient. I would especially like to note the work of the support service. They are really professionals who will always help you solve any question. Now I recommend Prohoster to all my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Best service
I have been running my site not so long ago. For 3 years now I have been using different hosting services, on the recommendation of a friend I got on ProHoster, and did not lose. My work has finally stabilized. Customers are satisfied. I won't return to old services anymore. Service with excellent prices and friendly tech support. This is now my main host server. Recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Reliable company, low prices
It is nice to work with this service. Compared to its competitors, Prohoster provides better services at lower prices. I have been working with this service for about two months, during this time no problems have arisen. The owners of the service are nice people, they treat customers with understanding and always work to improve the services of the service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Good service.
Very usefull interface and very low prices for host service! ProHoster gives free domain name and free SSL certificate! I found that loading of my sited is going much faster while I use ProHoster services. I use FTP for 1 of may domains and site build.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2018 - May, 2018

Very good hosting
Very good hosting - high-quality technical support, high UPTIME-servers and high-speed sites. I have been a client of this hosting for about 4 years, and I can say with confidence that this is really a very loyal, democratic and convenient hosting.

Service
Very profitable solutions. Especially for doing business. After all, "heavy" sites that require large resources are problematic to host on a shared hosting. Therefore, only VPS hosting. I'm completely satisfied with cPanel VPS. In addition, the tariffs f

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Review ProHoster