ProHoster Reviews

ProHoster
92 reviews of ProHoster

Super hosting
When I saw an ad about hosting ProHoster, I paid attention and was not mistaken. Previously, site owners were responsible for protecting against DDoS attacks. Now some hosting providers have started to provide this service. Of course, you will have to pay extra money for this, but I will definitely know that this hosting uses a proven and reliable solution. I really hope that prohoster will help you avoid other sites. Thank you for everything.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2021 - February, 2020

Prohoster site
I saw an advertisement for ProHoster facilitating, focused and was not mixed up. Already, site proprietors were answerable for securing against DDoS assaults. Presently some facilitating suppliers have begun to offer this assistance. Obviously, you should pay additional cash for this, yet I will realize that the facilitating utilizes a demonstrated and dependable arrangement. I trust that they will assist me with evading issues with the site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2001

ProHoster
There are many hosting sites today, but finding a really good one is not easy, this is already the 4th hosting and I'm glad that at least this one turned out to be of high quality. I have been working with him since December, everything is fine for now, I hope they will not deteriorate. Previously, I used a completely different hosting, which suited me only until a certain time. After it stopped working normally - some interruptions. I switched to this hosting - it works without problems. It works stably, as soon as there are questions - I call the support service. I am completely satisfied with the work of this company, the hosting is very powerful and not expensive, I have worked with more expensive ones, but far from better than that, even technical support works quickly and at any time of the day.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

DDoS company
I saw an ad for ProHoster hosting, paid attention and was not mistaken. Previously, site owners were responsible for protecting against DDoS attacks. Now some hosting providers have started to provide this service. Of course, you will have to pay extra money for this, but I will definitely know that the hosting uses a proven and reliable solution. I hope prohoster will help you avoid other sites

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2017 - May, 2017

Gratitude.
I bought the equipment in Prohoster, I will not say what, I am satisfied with the quality of the product. I was pleasantly surprised by the attitude of the employees. And the support service works well, no question will remain unanswered. A huge selection of various products, a wide range of products. There is something to choose from that the buyer needs. Very good company, my impressions are highly appreciated.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Dedicated servers are cheap.
Dedicated servers are cheap. For example, the minimum number of servers provided is massive desktop computers, but by no means servers. Despite the fact that these servers are actually cheap, firms would be guided to outline their technical properties in more detail, for example, as not every user has the ability to distinguish properties of a desktop computer from server data. Appropriate locations are available for dedicated servers: Ukraine, Russian Federation, Netherlands, Lithuania, Estonia, Luxembourg and the USA. Shared hosting servers are pretty well protected. Apart from the multi-layered defense against DDoS attacks, the company provides a firewall, filter and garbage blocker SpamAssassin and a number of antiviruses (ClamAV, Virusdie and Madlet). Securing VPS

super service
I saw an advertisement for ProHoster hosting and paid attention and was not mistaken. Previously, site owners were responsible for protecting against DDoS attacks. Now, some hosting providers have started providing this service. Of course, you have to pay extra money for it, but I will definitely know that the hosting uses a proven and reliable solution. I hope that they will help me avoid problems with the site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Good
Good day! Friends I want to add to most of the positive reviews here. To be frank, I also think I am fortunate to be using ProHoster for the treatment of my site against viruses. I have my site protected and am truly glad I made it through ProHoster. To add, this site looks very easy and understandable. I genuinely recommend them to the whole public if there is a need to use any of the services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

Pro Hoster
I want to say a big thank you to this company for doing their job efficiently. Reliable company. The server and network speed is pleasantly surprising. Price and value for money met my expectations. Technical support is very responsible for its work and serves customers well. I recommend ProHoster to everyone

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2020 - November, 2020

Quality and verified hosting
I have been using ProHoster hosting for two months, and during that time there have been no problems at all. I contacted the support team once, they answered quickly and solved my problem. There really are only professionals working here. The price is quite reasonable and the services are of high quality. I will definitely recommend this hosting to all my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

Review ProHoster