QHoster Reviews

QHoster
52 reviews of QHoster

Tech support is friendly, helpful
I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to our sites through this web host. I have yet to experience no downtime, the site loads extremely quickly and QHoster support has been amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2021

Good speed forum hosting
Good job, QHoster team. When they've explained something to me and I just don't understand they do it from their end. Cheerfully. I recommend QHoster to all my clients and to anyone else that is talking to me about putting up a web site. Great Job you guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2021

Great place for hosting Albums
QHoster is not only a great hosting provider - it's a terrific business-booster! After only five weeks of using QHoster services, my sales have increased and my Google page rank has doubled! And for me - a veteran educator and relative newbie to Internet marketing - that's a great accomplishment!

Reselling with Qhoster is wonderful
Great to have such a Hosting Provider with so many wonderful packages and 24 hours Live Support. I really appreciate how QHoster guys help me out with any issues arised, but ofcourse there has been no issue with QHoster and I glad that I am a customer of IX. thanks a ton!

Finally found a host that really takes care of its clients
Excellent Web Host! QHoster has been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2021

It's really worth the extra money just for that!
The QHoster customer support are always very helpful and replying extremely fast. Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with glowhost and their team, hosting service is superb.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

A clean break from the other hosting providers
I have recommended QHoster VPS hosting provider to over to 15 webmasters already and they all have been equally satisfied. Their price is also terrific, even without the amazing referral codes available. Thanks and regards, Tech Support has been really awesome.

Total Scam and theives
This company keeps on suspending my accounts and keeping my domains. it has happened 4 times even after providing identification.
Avoid this scam at all costs

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Happy with the speed and features
You will not do wrong if you give QHoster OpenVZ VPS hosting a try. It has consistently provided outstanding tech support. Their people actually will assist with WordPress related problems and issues, which my previous host would not even touch.

Trustworthy web host for Blogging
I've signed up with QHoster and been running Dotclear based website for over four months now. Their support is awesome. I've never had a better host. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable hosting with consistent uptime and great support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2021

Review QHoster