Raj Softech Solutions Reviews

Raj Softech Solutions
3 reviews of Raj Softech Solutions

Affordable Hosting Solutions for Thriving Businesses
Hello Everyone, I am Arun Kumar from Eternal Consulting, Tamilnadu, India. I have my
web hosting services being handled by Raj Softech Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Before
reaching this company, I have had my domain names and web hosting with a company
in India. I have started to search for a digital partner who can handle my digital platform
including my websites and other areas.
Finally, I found this great company both in terms of customer support and service. This
company offers domain registration services and web hosting services, as well as they,
re-developed my business website to the latest trend.
Currently, I am using their Standard Web Hosting Plan for my business website.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive customer support. Now I am entirely focusing
on my business development, since I handover the website maintenance, server
maintenance job to Raj Softech Solutions company. My five star is for their timely
support and guaranteed uptime.
Great Job Team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

RAJ SOFTTECH SOLUTIONS
Hello, I am Melory Pinto, Admin at SmartSiteInfo. I hosted my blog with Raj Softech Solutions for more than 2 years. They offer the best-in-class hosting service at a ver

Great Web Hosting Experience at Affordable Cost
Raj Softech Solutions is the best hosting from my experience even though they are a less known company. Excellent customer support, quality technical assistance, and professionalism speak about them. Additionally, they offer Free Migration, SSL and CDN.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Review Raj Softech Solutions