Raj Softech Solutions Reviews

Raj Softech Solutions
8 reviews of Raj Softech Solutions

Best Hosting Services with Satisfaction
Hi everyone, I am [owner name] from Vijayawada running a travels business. You all
know the importance of a business website and hosting. I am not technical, and recently
I hosted my travel booking website with Raj Softech Hosting. It is a brand new website,
and their technical team helped me set up the hosting server and install the website. It
was really wonderful to see that my business website is live in an hour after purchasing
the shared hosting from this company. They made me feel amazed with their
professional, responsive, and helpful service. The website is fast, and I am getting many
online bookings that made me happy as my business started growing. I strongly
recommend Raj Softech Hosting to be your professional hosting partner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Budget friendly hosting and friendly support
Rajsoftech Hosting is providing hosting services at an affordable cost. Recently I moved my website to this company as it is approaching expiry. Their support team was extremely helpful and supported me in setting up a hosting account. As soon as the process is complete, they have begun the Domain Transfer and Website Migration process. They address our queries quickly and provided the solution at the earliest. I had my website migrated with no downtime and all is working fine. Excellent services, friendly support team, and anytime accessible company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate hosting support
I have been using Raj Softech Hosting Solutions for the past 4-years, and till now, there is no downtime I found on my website. This is the best thing I need for my website. This company is well-known for its TOP NOTCH hosting services at a considerably lesser price in the market without compromising quality. Thanks, Raj Softech Solutions for
providing such good hosting services for my business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Cheap and reliable hosting
I'm really impressed with their customer service
They are reliable, trustworthy and provides good technical support
Highly recommended

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Professional Handling and Fast Service Providers
I'm Vidhya, the founder of the Herbal Baby Boutique. Raj Softech Solutions provided mea Great Support for Web Hosting, and they gave me the most feasible and reliablehosting server and also friendly services. I have had no technical issues for the past four months. Very easy to use and added good value to my website.

I would highlyrecommend this hosting service to my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Affordable Hosting Solutions for Thriving Businesses
Hello Everyone, I am Arun Kumar from Eternal Consulting, Tamilnadu, India. I have my
web hosting services being handled by Raj Softech Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Before
reaching this company, I have had my domain names and web hosting with a company
in India. I have started to search for a digital partner who can handle my digital platform
including my websites and other areas.
Finally, I found this great company both in terms of customer support and service. This
company offers domain registration services and web hosting services, as well as they,
re-developed my business website to the latest trend.
Currently, I am using their Standard Web Hosting Plan for my business website.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive customer support. Now I am entirely focusing
on my business development, since I handover the website maintenance, server
maintenance job to Raj Softech Solutions company. My five star is for their timely
support and guaranteed uptime.
Great Job Team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

RAJ SOFTTECH SOLUTIONS
Hello, I am Melory Pinto, Admin at SmartSiteInfo. I hosted my blog with Raj Softech Solutions for more than 2 years. They offer the best-in-class hosting service at a ver

Great Web Hosting Experience at Affordable Cost
Raj Softech Solutions is the best hosting from my experience even though they are a less known company. Excellent customer support, quality technical assistance, and professionalism speak about them. Additionally, they offer Free Migration, SSL and CDN.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Review Raj Softech Solutions