Reprise Hosting Reviews

Reprise Hosting
7 reviews of Reprise Hosting

Long time customer
I have been with this company for years. I have always received excellent service and I am very happy with the price. My bill has never increased and there have never been surprises.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Best price for a dedicated server I have found
The level of value and performance offered by Reprise Hosting is unbelievable. I maxed my server out and have 8Gb RAM and 3 1TB hdds with a quad core Xeon all for $36.95US a month!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Satisfied
Now with Reprise for over a year after signing up from a friend recommendation. Very satisfied. We have had very few problems with their service. Uptime, speed, support response are all very satisfactory especially considering the price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

good server, cheap
ive had a dedicated server with them for a few months. wish they were a bit faster on the tech support but can't complain on price. no downtime ive noticed. im happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Working out well so far
Bought a VM from Reprise Hosting two months ago. No complaints so far. Price is fair and tech support has been responsive the couple times I've needed their help. Docked point on billing because they force subscription payments unless you use BitCoin.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Very happy with Reprise Hosting
Great host, always answering my support tickets in short time. Server is always online.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Reprise Hosting is an excellent host
I've leased a VPS from Reprise Hosting for the past few months and I've been very pleased with the uptime, performance, and price paid. I've shopped around and it's pretty difficult to find better prices (let alone better service) anywhere else.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Review Reprise Hosting