Right Servers Reviews

Right Servers
7 reviews of Right Servers

Vihaan Glover

excellent and cheap.
The managed solutions for enprepreneurs services that RightServers offers are really excellent and cheap. I've been with them for a little over 3 months now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way. I get nothing, no discount, anything, for this but feel that praise is due where, praise is due. Rightservers earned that praise a long time ago.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2022

Ryker Woodcock

Best managed server for Entrepreneurs
I am happy with Rightservers managed VPS in Canada so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far. Super nice and helpful customer service. FTP access has sometimes been a little bit spotty, which is why I could not give Rightservers a 100% score; it is sometimes intermittent, but nothing too large to open a complaint about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2022

Abdullah Markham

It is really awesome cloud provider!
Really nice web host! Rightservers support is amazing, whenever i needed them they have always been there guiding me. I am very happy with their service, my website is smoothly functioning. I do appreciate their help. Not every provider can do that for their clients.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

Reid Marsden

The servers are fast
I highly recommend Rightservers managed cloud web hosting service! They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It's fast and the pricing is solid.

Milton Gilmore

I have very good success with Right Servers
If you want a host that cares and values community, choose Rightservers web host. Their staff are friendly and I feel confident that any technical issues that I may have will be and have been resolved in a timely manner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2021

Delgadillo

Best cloud vps host I've ever tried!
Just a quick note to share that I am, once again, absolutely blown away and impressed by rightservers' customer service, specifically technical support chat! Their servers are fast and they configured my site to load fast, day or night.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Tomas Spurrier

Rightservers cloud vps plans are fantastic
I wanna say that Rightservers cloud vps plans are fantastic and just recently they upgraded their servers to a new datacenter so you could expect the best. Their support is excellent, they reply very fast to any inquiries or doubts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Review Right Servers