SageNext Reviews

SageNext
31 reviews of SageNext

No fake promises
The guys at Sagenext are very professional, understanding and extremely amiable, no fake promises and meet all our expectations.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Better Services
As far as I'm concerned, I will give 10 out of 10 to SageNext for excellent cloud hosting services that they have been providing to me for past couple of years.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2014 - February, 2016

THE WORST !!!
VERY unreliable tech support. NOT secure !!!!
BEWARE - TERRIBLE service. If you are an accountant - DO NOT USE or put your clients info on it .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Excellent Service Provider.
SageNext is the best QuickBooks Hosting Service provider. I am using their services since 2012. They have excellent Engineers for support and fast server. They are able to fix QuickBooks issue into a moment.
Thanks a lot to SageNext Engineers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2002

Their service is just working for me.
They have been assisting me regularly as soon as I land in any issues. With Sagenext, I have reduced montly hosting expense to almost half. They have been doing so much for me that forced me to write this feedback. Thank you guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2011

Support Problems
We wish we had the pos. experiences like in this review. The support help doesn't seem to know what they are doing. We have to keep calling and they don't understand English well. They take hours to come up with solutions each time we call.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

100 marks for SageNext Hosting services
I started using their service for hosting my quickbooks and drake software just a few months ago and what I got is the most valued service at low price and I love their technical support which is super fast and excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Service with standard
SageNext has been my essential part of my business as I host all my application and data on their servers. Support guys are great and love to help me whenever I want them. 100 marks !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Awesom Cloud Services company
I have been associated with this company since 2009 and I got an excellent technical support. Their support are awesome.They resolve the issue within few moment.

I really appreciate their support system and can strongly recommended for QuicBooks Hosti

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2008 - August, 2009

SageNext hosting is just fantastic
They have excellent support and fast servers. Using their service for the last 3 years and satisfied with. They are always available to help you out to get rid of your issues.

Thank you guys!!