SolaDrive Reviews

SolaDrive
29 reviews of SolaDrive

Affordable Hosting Services
Soladrive provides an excellent hosting services with a reasonable pricing tier for different needs. I'm currently on a VPS server but hope to move to a dedicated server once I hit my cumulative traffic target for my websites

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

SolaDrive is a better hosting company
I've always loved working with smaller companies as they attend to your needs much better than the big ones.

Had to leave my previous host for SD as their service got worse during the second quarter of last year.

I fully recommend SolaDrive

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Most server I've ever used
I haven't tried all the hosts in this world and as a result, can't say SD is the best host but they're really close to it as far as I'm concerned.

Pros: zero downtime, timely backup with no issue, friendly technical support

cons: can't think of any

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

SD VPS Reliable For Expert Advisors
Soladrive VPS Performance is one of a kind. I'm a forex trader and rely on expert advisors to trade and manage my accounts for me. Running four MT4 EA and haven't experienced any issue so far.

The speed performance is fast and very reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Haven't Let Me Down
I've been using Soladrive Fully Managed VPS Solutions for about 2 years now and they haven't let me down so far. I just sit back and let them do the heavy lifting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Better Than My Last Provider
Better than my last provider in every positive way you can imagine, which is all I need for now. The last host I tried before using Soladrive was dishonest and unethical in every way. For now, I remain a loyal customer to SD

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Best Hosting Partner.
We have been with SolaDrive for years hosting multiple WordPress sites.

We cannot say enough to thank them for the quality of service and support they offer to our agency when we need them.

We highly recommend Soladrive to anyone.

No Cause To Complain
SolaDrive is the real thing. They've got great server speed and amazing support. I primarily use WordPress as a designer, but also install OpenCart and others through Cpanel.

All of my sites are hosted on SolaDrive and I haven't had a cause to complain

Peace of Mind
Haven't had anything to complain about for the past 4 weeks of using SolaDrive.

I think they deserve my praise cos I can be really hard to please.

Very Tolerant and Supportive!
Got to know about SolaDrive last year from FB. They've been solid and totally tolerant of my frequent questions and immature outburst.

I've never seen a technical support as great as them except for say NameCheap.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Review SolaDrive