SolaDrive Reviews

SolaDrive
35 reviews of SolaDrive

Used to be good
Some years ago they were good but starting 2020 I dont know what happened to them, this has become a nightmare.

My vps crashed and was down for 3 WEEKS (I moved sites to another hosting after 1 week down). Tech service said they were almost finishing installing a new server.... day after day, week after week.

After 1 month they installed a new VPS, moved all the sites again to soladrive, but I keep watching databases and sites down a few minutes EVERY DAY.

After 1.5 months in that way, my vps started crashing again for hours... moved again all the sites away from soladrive.

I'm now asking them to returm my money, but they try me to stay there.... crash after crash...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

A big thumbs up
At the moment, I rely heavily on soladrive vps to cater to the needs of my clients, which says a lot about how much I trust them. My clients are happy and I’m happy. Just the way things should be.
A big thumbs up to soladrive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

A trial convinced me!
I am very happy with the switch.

My name is John and a friend recommended Soladrive VPS Hosting to me.

He said they have fast servers and a very good support system. So, I decided to give them a try.

I'm really happy with the quality of Soladrive servers and would continue to recommend them to others.

As at now, I have moved about 39% of my domains to Soladrive without a problem and plan on moving more later on.

The tech support guy was very knowledgeable and really helped in my transition.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Totally honest and trustworthy
I've always thought SolaDrive claims about their quick response, which is within 10 minutes is mostly a marketing gimmick until I had a reason to get in touch them. As one of the scripts I was trying to install on my server wasn't installing and was giving me a tough time.

I submitted a ticket asking for help and was surprised to get an email within minutes, explaining probable causes and solutions, which worked out fine for me.

If price isn't an issue for you, I recommend you go for them.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2019 - March, 2020

Nothing to complain about
The sites I run on their servers load pretty fast. CS is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Nothing to complain(for now).

I'm totally satisfied with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Solved my problems within 4 hours
I'm not the review leaving type except I wanted to posted a negative review to help others avoid buying a bad product or services.

However, I'm making an exception. I've been using SD for some months now and had no problem until 4 days ago. I had to contact their support as I have exhausted all diy hacks/solutions I found online. And within 4 hours, they solved my problem for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Affordable Hosting Services
Soladrive provides an excellent hosting services with a reasonable pricing tier for different needs. I'm currently on a VPS server but hope to move to a dedicated server once I hit my cumulative traffic target for my websites

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

SolaDrive is a better hosting company
I've always loved working with smaller companies as they attend to your needs much better than the big ones.

Had to leave my previous host for SD as their service got worse during the second quarter of last year.

I fully recommend SolaDrive

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Most server I've ever used
I haven't tried all the hosts in this world and as a result, can't say SD is the best host but they're really close to it as far as I'm concerned.

Pros: zero downtime, timely backup with no issue, friendly technical support

cons: can't think of any

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

SD VPS Reliable For Expert Advisors
Soladrive VPS Performance is one of a kind. I'm a forex trader and rely on expert advisors to trade and manage my accounts for me. Running four MT4 EA and haven't experienced any issue so far.

The speed performance is fast and very reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Review SolaDrive