SSD Cloud Reviews

SSD Cloud
46 reviews of SSD Cloud

Aled Howarth

Extra service! Pricing is well-balanced.
I myself am quite happy with SSD Cloud KVM VPS hosting service. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime. I would recommend these guys to ne one, either starting out webhosting or for more experienced webmasters.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2022

Fletcher Lyons

The fastest, most reliable customer service
I am very pleased with SSD Cloud KVM Silver VPS hosting. They have been totally cooperative and helpful and have put up with my huge learning curve! Support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2022

Tyreke Nava

Eeverything is fast
I'm a big fan of Joomla and SSD Cloud VPS hosting is great for me. And the end product is a site that is informative, eye-catching and easy to use. I could not have found a better firm to walk us through the creation of our first website! Plus all of you must admit the packages are very reasonable and very good value for money!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Roger Merrill

I recommend SSD Cloud hosting
All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct. SSD Cloud is the host you can rely on in any situation. It provides tools to help identify the cause and to arrive at a solution. Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Macy Alvarado

The service provided is superb
I really recommend SSD Cloud KVM VPS hosting solution. I would like to say that their support team responds quickly to my support tickets, and keep introducing cool new services and add-ons.

Gerhard Berntsen

My experience with SSD Cloud web host
I have been with SSD Cloud for a while to appreciate their professionalism. As a web developer, I knew that servers are configured to take most issues of php scripts. So no hassles of calling and request for re-configurations. Simple turnkey solution to everything I needed. Thanks.

Phoebe Cook

This company is an excellent choice for web hosting.
This company is an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

Jesse Harvard

Good hosting experience with SSD Cloud
I chose SSD Cloud because of the excellent customer services provided. Although it was not the cheapest (but very competitive and cheaper than some others), I chose this web host because they were the most knowledgeable and responsive when I phoned up to ask different providers. When I signed up, the information and service provided was also superb.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2021

Dewitt Zahm

Thanks for the great hosting service.
Can recommend SSD Cloud to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Uptime is perfect! Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! I will definitely continue using their reliable services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Quentin Sunseri

Good experience with SSD Cloud
Good experience with SSD Cloud wordpress web hosting provider. Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock. Support is good - ticket system works well. I've been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and fast customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

Review SSD Cloud