SSD Cloud Reviews

SSD Cloud
29 reviews of SSD Cloud

Fully-satisfied with SSD Cloud service
My experience with SSD Cloud hosting service can only be summarized as excellent! The support tickets where I have lodged a request, were always timorously resolved and resolved satisfactorily. The cost of hosting websites through them is also minimal compared to the benefit and service one receives.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Thank you for your support and kindness
I recommend SSD Cloud to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time. Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (Drupal based) and upgrading stuff

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Great host! Been a SSD Cloud customer since October 2019
The setup of my webspace was quick and professional!
The customer service is friendly and has always been great.
Really happy with SSD Cloud hosting service.
===> LOOK NO FURTHER!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

The value of SSD Cloud Hosting is perfect
I've been with SSD Cloud for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

SSD Cloud is the impressive, fast and very professional
These guys are stars! Help is prompt, accurate and understandable. Fully recommended. Consistently first class and fast service, which in my opinion goes above and beyond! Many thanks! I have several hosting plans from SSD ClouD... Just amazing service !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Great hosting service, I highly recommend them
SSD Cloud is great. They have been the best host i have ever been with and i have been with quite a few when i have problems they are always there to help always friendly and useful and the services that they offer are really high quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

SSD Cloud is the host you can rely on
I have used SSD Cloud services for a long while and want to say that their services have many useful resources which help me in running my website successfully. And their service is not costly. Support is online any time I contact them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Great servers, features, prices and reliability
I've been SSD Cloud customer for over 3 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. The availability of both live online support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

SSD Cloud makes me feel confident
Very good with their standard products. SSD Cloud support is absolutely good. I have never experienced anything like this. Their reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

SSD Cloud web host is really professional
They upgrade features and lower prices! SSD Cloud servers are fast and reliable.
I find that along with the good service I have received, the user interface is very simple to navigate and maintain.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Review SSD Cloud