Swissns Reviews

Swissns
35 reviews of Swissns

They are always more than happy to negotiate
I have noticed you have a great service and I would recommend you to anybody! I have already got you some business for you LOL! My friend signed up with the domain a while back I want you to tell me exactly how you feel about this. I want to remain!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Best customer-service experience I've ever had
I've had good service. Swissns is professional web hosting provider offering cost effective hosting plan on SSD storage , this faves them the best speed connectivity provided. your sites will be in good hands, guys...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
SwissNS were the first web host I have used. I have had no reason to look anywhere else. They have been exceptionally helpful as I went through my learning curve. I would recommend then totally. I now have a professional looking web site!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

prompt service and unique features
Frankly speaking I was impressed with the uptime, speed and immediate customer support help and finally decided to transfer all my web sites to them. They were very helpful in transferring files to their servers. I am happy, so I can highly recommend!

Amazing support, great service
I've used other hosting companies in the past but have found SwissNS to be the most reliable and also highly flexible when I need something a little out of the ordinary. I now use SwissNS for all my hosting requirements and I would certainly recommend!

I still can't believe how good SwissNS is!
Just good web host. When I had some questions, their intellectually gifted support team always willing to help and explain me everything I needed - really skillful they are. Swissns.ch are able to customize any features I needed and pass on the savings.

Great web hosting experience dealing with SwissNS host
Swissns.ch has exceeded my expectations. It's so nice speak to a real human being about your needs and to get friendly advice back.The fact that it is Swiss web host with 24/7 tech who are always ready to help and solve all the troubles I might have fac

SwissNS give a fantastic service, no downtime!
I knew what I wanted to do, but wasn't sure how to do it. One question into customer support was all it took. Their Tech guys not only quickly helped me though my original question, but took the unexpected step of helping me complete the software install.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Easy to get in touch with someone
SwissNS is a good swiss VPS hosting provider. Have only had one unscheduled outage in about 4 months (maintenance downtime is minimal, and always late at night when the impact is less critical for most businesses).

Making the switch to SwissNS has been great
After looking into almost 100 hundred different hosting services, I found your services to be the most flexible and the best prices. No doubt, SwissNS.ch is professional web host with very good experts and stable servers.

Review Swissns