Swissns Reviews

Swissns
38 reviews of Swissns

Technical support is fast and prompt
I contacted swissns support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought. I have been using their shared hosting service for over three months now and highly recommend them if you're looking for affordable EU web hosting. The service is excellent and the uptime is exceptional considering their pricing. If you're undecided, don't be, give swissns a chance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

I applaud their support — well done!
I found out that swissns web host offer nice shared website services for charities. Initially I thought there may be a catch. But I have now transferred to them, and setup was free without any strings and must admit the service I have received has been impeccable and the transfer was very smooth. I would recommend them as a host most definitely.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Excellent Web Hosting service
So, I have a good time since I've been hosting my websites with Swissns, I have no server crashes or hacker attacks, my site really works good with them and it costs many resources when users take the videochat, but the performance is every time good. All in all, they are amazing, on boarding was a breeze. Getting sites set up happens so quick. I am able to charge more per hour and have so much more done! My clients love me!

Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Swissns is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Swissns is good web host, features are very good
I have two separate sites that I host with Swissns. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. I monitor things with their useful tool and my stats are generally 100% uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Swissns have been nothing but superb
Speed of my sites is great and I would like to say that my visitors are happy with the speed upload of my pages. They write good feedbacks about this. All in all, I'm happy to deal with this web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Nice Option For Hosting Web Joomla sites
I had tried several web hosts before I started using Swissns. I have to admit that every time I wanted to leave my current host and now I don't. That is really great, because I managed to find right host for me and now I'm really happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Swissns hosting is good for family, friends, blogs
I would recommend Swissns.ch shared servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or small business. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Their customer service has improved drastically!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

I like Swissns e-commerce hosting service
I would like to say that Swissns is not bad and I would recommend this host! That is really nice point and that is what make me loyal to them. I do not pay attention at their prices. I'm happy client of them and I like their services!

Uptime, speed, customer support have been perfect!
I congratulate Swissns team for getting our website hosted quickly and to our requirements.I thank you for your professional guidelines in planning our website . It was good working with your Company. I would not hesitate to recommend your VPS hosting!

Review Swissns