Swissns Reviews

Swissns
35 reviews of Swissns

Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Swissns is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Swissns is good web host, features are very good
I have two separate sites that I host with Swissns. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. I monitor things with their useful tool and my stats are generally 100% uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Swissns have been nothing but superb
Speed of my sites is great and I would like to say that my visitors are happy with the speed upload of my pages. They write good feedbacks about this. All in all, I'm happy to deal with this web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Nice Option For Hosting Web Joomla sites
I had tried several web hosts before I started using Swissns. I have to admit that every time I wanted to leave my current host and now I don't. That is really great, because I managed to find right host for me and now I'm really happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Swissns hosting is good for family, friends, blogs
I would recommend Swissns.ch shared servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or small business. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Their customer service has improved drastically!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

I like Swissns e-commerce hosting service
I would like to say that Swissns is not bad and I would recommend this host! That is really nice point and that is what make me loyal to them. I do not pay attention at their prices. I'm happy client of them and I like their services!

Uptime, speed, customer support have been perfect!
I congratulate Swissns team for getting our website hosted quickly and to our requirements.I thank you for your professional guidelines in planning our website . It was good working with your Company. I would not hesitate to recommend your VPS hosting!

Swissns customer service is outstanding — very helpful!
I would like to say that Swissns do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

My web site is in trusted hands: Swissns is Good Host
Swissns is fantastic. I use CubeCart application and have it hosted with Swissns. Simply - no problems here! No glitches during installation process, no glitches during the worktime. I believe I pay honest price for them and in return I get really good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

From all EU hosts I consider Swissns to be the best!
swissns.ch is the best hosting service on the net. I really mean that. They are always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend them to all my friends.

Review Swissns