UndergroundPrivate Reviews

UndergroundPrivate
28 reviews of UndergroundPrivate

DO NOT BUY Trust Me
The service here used to be good but as of mid 2020 they changed for some reason. A server that I had was shut down because they said there was an attack but I found out later they shut it down because I was getting a good amount of traffic.

I bought a new server from them and the server the delivered had 1 cpu and 1 thread per cpu. I ordered a 4 cpu server and 2 threads per cpu. The backend controls of the server did not work as well (reboot, reset password, shutdown). When asked to fix these problems, they insulted me told to to leave.

I was not able to get a refund.

DO NOT BUY THIS OFFSHORE HOSTING. Go with shinjiru or abelohost

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2019 - June, 2020

amazing hosting provider
its amazing hosting provider and amazing support, i use all my dedicated servers to them and never got any issue, their staff is polite and fast! Per my opinion its the only hosting provider which counts now on scene for me, i coming from hostgator by the way.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

top offshore hosting
this is top offshore hosting, uptime is so great and rarely you find such a provider! i am using currently 10Gbps server from them and the price they gave me is very good, its almost -30% of my other provider, support great, network great, fast service thanks guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

best offshore provider
they are best offshore provider for me
cheap prices
excellent support
nice services
uptime 99.9%
secured hosting provider
one of oldest providers

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

excellent pro service
i had a dedicated server with them and i was facing serious ddos attack layer 7 if someone knows, i did everything to stop it and i was going to cancel the service i could not stop, i contacted them in 15 minutes they solve it, great serious and pro

excellent speed / network / support
i would write more than 255 characters if allowed to this web for review but i will try to be in general, they are G R E A T, support is awesome, network is very stable and fast speed, i am not concerned about my privacy anymore! Thanks guy keep it moving

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

those guys are brilliant
they are brilliant they have awesome service with free managed service of dedicated servers, i have bought multiple servers in Netherlands and in Russia speed is great and hopefully i not have downtimes like i had in my previous host and support is super

I LIKE YOU
This is an super wow excellent hoster! i cant describe them. They helped me and blocked layer 7 ddos attack which was pretty hard, my website is online and till now i am writing the guy attacks me and cannot bring me down. Excellent and super hoster!

simply EXCELLENT COMPANY
they are simply an excellent company.. i destroyed on my dedicated server the vestacp after i run a command and i opened a ticket.. they restore everything on fresh system and they did not ask me to pay anything where others would get 80$ per hour..

now 12 months my dedicated server is online without not downtime thank your staff undergroundprivate my stats has increased speed is excellent you the best!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Review UndergroundPrivate