Veeble Reviews

Veeble
32 reviews of Veeble

Great help.
Their technician was a great help and had a wonderful manner over the chat. He was a consummate professional and if it was possible to get his number so I had a direct line to him I would ask.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Greetings from me!
Very fast and quality support, they have me after this fast response!
Greetings from me!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Nice to work with them.
Nice to work with their technician, he was very helpful and even removed some lines of code for me, which I appreciated greatly given that my coding skills are not the best. Price is higher than a lot of other hosting companies though.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

I am in love with veeble too!!
I am in love with veeble too!! I can highly recommend them to everyone. I use them for my own websites as well for my clients, and I never had any issues whatsoever.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

Very easy to manage.
They have very easy to manage extensions to this service when needed. Their DNS tools are better than most I have seen in a web hosting provider. (And I have only found better at dedicated DNS service companies) Their support is well documented, and in the occasion my question was not available via their documentation their responses have been very quick.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

I’m grateful.
I’ve been on their shared hosting plan since the early 2000’s, and for a 13-year-old kid who was just doing web design for a hobby, they were absolutely fantastic. They would get back to me promptly and help me resolve issues, explained things step by step, and I felt really comfortable communicating with them. I still do to this day. If anything, their customer service has been consistently top-notch since then, which I’m grateful for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2002

I'm quite satisfied.
For me, veeble has no comparison with other hosting services. Prices are commensurate with the plan you want, and in my case, I have two plans with them and I'm quite satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Veeble is working perfectly.
For the last 5 years I have hosted my site in some of the best well-known providers. I had problems with all of them: performance, support, security... It seems that I have finally found a good hosting provider: Veeble is working perfectly. Good service, 100% uptime, excellent support... Price is also good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Two thumbs up for the best hosting company.
Everyone who works at Veeble is very honest and supportive. They are always willing to go above and beyond to make their customers happy, and take time to answer all of a customer's questions. Ben is a great guy and keeps things running smoothly. Two thumbs up for the best hosting company.

Great and affordable.
They are so affordable and support is great. I don't know why anyone would host with anyone else!

Review Veeble