Virtono Reviews

Virtono
8 reviews of Virtono

Submitted tickets are quickly attended
All in all I say Virtono is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all companies have some problems now and again. They give you more space and bandwidth then you'll probably ever need, and tons of extra tool

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Good support.. for the price I'm happy...
Just finished a chat session with customer support. The technician handled our problem quickly and professionally and got us back up and running. We appreciate the tech for helping us and Virtono for having the chat feature available 24/7 when we need it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Thank you, Virtono team! Great work!
No problems with Virtono hosting service so far. They have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades.

People who helped me did a good job
For a while we have been looking for the best web hosting to match our needs to run the Picture Agency. I believe we have found what we were looking for. I can definitely recommend hosting with Virtono. Excellent support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Really good web hosting provider!
No query is to small and they will have your hosting package up and running in a matter of hours. Brilliant! Virtono is a great web host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast support
Thanks for your incredible service!! I never got such an individual and good service at any hosting provider in the last nine years. :-) Virtono is Top Web hosting provider for hosting Prestashop web site - speed connectivity is really fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

There is not better host then Virtono provider!
Really good web host. Virtono.com is cool. I have most of my clients hosted with them and no one has complained. It has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend these services!
Over and over again they have exceeded our expectations with their service and technological expertise. Their responsiveness and expeditious resolution to our IT challenges have given us the ability to concentrate on our core competency, Com Real Estate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Review Virtono