VPS.AG Reviews

VPS.AG
22 reviews of VPS.AG

Everything has worked
I have been a satisfied customer for 3 years. Everything has worked for my very simple needs.
Customer support is very friendly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

I would recommend VPS.AG to anyone
Excellent service, price and support. I would recommend VPS.AG to anyone.
I have 11 VPS with them. So far 100% up time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Loyalty to vps.ag
I have not been for a long time in this area of services, but I managed to switch at least 10 hosting providers in 1 year. They are the best in my budget, so far. I will see if they can scale when my company grows.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

CPanel vps
I host my blogs on such a vps. The quality is good and in other places you only pay for the cPanel license for this amount. I host 10 websites and I get way cheaper than on a shared hosting account.
At the moment I will continue to stay with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Windows vps
The windows vps is good to connect and have a remote computer which you can use from everywhere. And access data not available in your country. Good service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Good network
I have gaming servers hosted here and they have nice latency with my European customers. I am satisfied and recommend their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

VPS.AG is SCAMM SCAMM SCAMM

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Very good price-quality ratio
Been a customer since 2016 , i'm happy with their services and love their support team. I own a small fleet of 3 euro kvms for various chat bots and small projects out of which , none has had any major issues so far. Keep up the good work VPS.AG! Cheers !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

i was asking questions
before i buy he just closed the chat :D how funny is that

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

I like Vps.ag
I use a Windows VPS from Vps.ag and the connection is great. I also have good peering. For a smooth Windows VPS Experince, I recommend having at least 4GB of RAM.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Review VPS.AG