VPS.AG Reviews

VPS.AG
81 reviews of VPS.AG

sandra milad

Service is fast
I am using their services for the last year without any issues. They have excellent uptime, service, and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

andy tntgamer

I recommend this host
They have really fast servers and helpful customer service and are always very responsive to requests. I have a few sites with them and have been really happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

konrad goodarzi

Very professional
Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. It is a pleasure to deal with. High-quality service I've not experienced elsewhere.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

marko horn

Great support
Excellent service at an affordable price, no downtime in the 2 years I've had service. I'll recommend anyone who's looking for cheap and excellent customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

peter hunterson

Good and fast servers
Great very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, and cool control panel. Strongly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2021

david mcmahon

I highly recommend them
The service and support are outstanding. I highly recommend them. Really great people and great service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

andrey newton

I would recommend it
I am absolutely satisfied with their hosting and customer support. Their response time is impressive and my issue was resolved within 30 mins.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2022

denis candela

I love it
They have great hosting plans. Easy to use, reliable hosting, and professional team. Will gladly recommend it to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

jeremy pignato

My sites load fast
I have been with them now for over 3 years and have no complaints. My sites load fast and I have never had any problems with downtime. I recommend this host to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Michele Hamilton

awesome service
High-quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. Very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, cool control panel.

Review VPS.AG