VPS.AG Reviews

VPS.AG
29 reviews of VPS.AG

a great experience
Everything was so simple! Great Host! provides real deals. Quick answer, friendly, correct and efficient assistance. Top notch uptime, quick responses, and 100% satisfied with the service that I pay for!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

VPS.AG is by far the best
Everything is ok the speed, the UP time, the support, the price...every is top quality !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

extremely reliable
I have two Windows VPS with VPS.AG, and I have yet to experience any issues with either VPS. To be fair I was skeptical about service quality, but for today I am very glad that one day I decided to use them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

great service
I think VPS.AG is really fast hosting service. Also their customer care service is great. I have never seen like this good customer care hosting service. I'm really happy with this hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

The best hosting
The best one hosting provider I've ever seen in my life. Incredibly support and great servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Lots of features
Wonderful quick efficient professional service. You can trust VPS.AG guys without any doubt.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Everything works good
Everything works well. Network and server uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

all services are working fine
Great web hosting plans, cheap prices and best customer support ever. Using VPS services 5 months already. Thanks for professional customer support for their valuable help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

I am grateful to be able to find you folks
These folks always do a nice job when I contact them for help. Their support team is responsive, interested and patient.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

BAD SERVICE....
KVM is fake you can install their files only
server is down several minutes (have to restart to keep it alive)
refund police. (3 days) is fake
nobody response when you ask refund LOL

i do not lie my server ID is VPS-72785

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Review VPS.AG