vpsget Reviews

vpsget
32 reviews of vpsget

There is no better service available!
I like the add-on open-source scripts. Vpsget pricing is competitive. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime, it is quite good. I had downtime only several times and it lasted about 30 minutes. it's ok for me. Good web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Glad to have found Vpsget EU web host
I've been using Vpsget VPS hosting for the past six months. There is no better service available! Their tech support is as knowledgeable as anyone's, but the real difference is the quality of service. They are fast, friendly, patient and helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

I can honestly say, VPSget is professional EU web host
They've always been prepared to investigate further when they don't have an immediate answer. Even submitting one just now at 6 minutes past midnight, it was answered with an email response in under a minute! My sites are always online and accessible!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Vpsget host provides quick and professional service!
I can honestly say, VPSget is professional EU web host. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. Really good ssd hosting provider that goes the extra mile to help their customers. Great customer support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Good quality, reliable and fast hosting
The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. I've been using Vpsget VPS hosting to host my fergus dollar store website for a while now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

This decent company fulfilled my expectations.
Good :)

I like these guys a lot better than my previous host. Vpsget have great tech support (most of the time), are polite and responsive (short wait times). I especially like the tools they provide: cPanel, WordPress Tools, SpamAssassin, etc.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

100% satisfied Vpsget Eu hosting
"You get what you pay for", seems the most appropriate in Vpsget case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my site down for long periods at a stretch, costing me more money than the few bucks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

I can't praise these people enough
100% satisfied Vpsget Eu hosting and customer tech support service. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their unique features is really easy to use. Recommended.

My page is up all the time, fast downloads
I can't praise these people enough. Response time is amazing, and the guys stick with you and your problem if needed. Thanks Vpsget - keeep it up! Thank you! Their hosting packages were cheap for what they offered, but more importantly they were fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Excellent service. Very helpful and flexible
I must say that I did a really good choice of web host. Vpsget hosting is super fast. Features are great, the one I like the best is APC accelerator, it gives opportunity to run PHP scripts up to 5 times faster.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Review vpsget

Your review of vpsget

Your domain hosted with vpsget

2Tech Logic Solutions