Warez-host Reviews

Warez-host
10 reviews of Warez-host

One of the Best Options to Get Offshore Hosting
Very pleased that I stumbled on to Warez-host offshore VPS hosting in Bulgaria. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

One of the Best Options to Get Offshore Hosting
Excellent prices for Warez-Host Offshore VPS packages in Netherlands. Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them. In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

It's good place for getting servers in Russia
I have been very impressed with the technical support at warez-host offshore hosting in Russia. The response is fast and always in easy to understand English. I am the type of person who hates to call tech support, but I don't have a problem talking.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Warez-host is good for getting hosting in Sweden
It was very hard for me to choose fast and reliable hosting provider in Sweden. I am happy to deal with warez-host and their offshore web hosting services - these guys know how to keep everything running smoothly. I couldn't be happier with warez-host.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

The support team provided me with helpful answers
I spent over 3 weeks looking for reliable host with servers located in Bulgaria and who can meet my monthly budget. I needed VPS hosting account for my warez linking forum board. Found warez-host.com and must say their pricing met my budget. Good host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

I like warez-host stable servers in Netherlands
Finally I've found a good and reliable home for my web sites in Netherlands - it is warez-host. I have used their online live chat several times with excellent results. Thanks to them I was able to create and publish my website within 4 hours of starting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Wish i found you guyz a long time ago.
Warez-host do an excellent job of design and hosting a website. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

I would not hesitate to recommend warez-host offshore hosting
I moved to warez-host after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. As far as the up-time. It is very good. Happy!

Excellent interface and zero downtime
I have been using warez-host offshore hosting service in Sweden for more than 7 years. Things are always going smooth and easy. They are constantly improving their services, software and hardware. IMHO, the Best Price/ Service ratio.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

I like their features. Recommend Warez-host
I've enjoyed warez-host.com service and their unrivaled transparency. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.
I run my site at their VPS Bulgaria - everything works fine.
Very happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Review Warez-host