WebHost.pro Reviews

WebHost.pro
21 reviews of WebHost.pro

Tomas McArthur

Good web hosting provider!
Webhost.pro is cool cPanel web host along with secure SSL Certificates and also new Cyber Protect solutions. On the navigation menu, there is LIVE stats/information about your space, bandwidth, ftp account, etc. Happy to deal with this decent SSD web hosting provider - Double Thumbs Up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2022

Cavan Moreno

Well done, guys!
You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price. Pleased with Web Host Pro VPS hosting. My site is in a partitioned server area with its own RAM, OS, storage area, etc. which ensures its smooth and stable performance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2022

Reagan Young

I am extremely happy!
Being in the web development industry, I always wanted the perfect website that functions efficiently. I signed up for a VPS hosting package with Web Host Pro provider and I am extremely happy with the way my website functions today. Thanks for having a great staff such as Tim to help us!

Denny Callahan

Fast server, very nice tech support
I have clients who have had their website hosted with a different web hosting provider and when their site was down, not working correctly, or had a hosting question. They could not get a definate answer from who they hosted with or would take for ever before receiving a response from support. Totally impressed with Web Host Pro solutions and can highly recommend them to others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Reginald Walsh

No downtime, very good hosting
No downtime at that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people. They are doing a fantastic job at keeping low cost full featured Web hosting. Just 3 month of the hosting service with Web Host Pro hosting and I am happy :) There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2021

Mike M

Fantastic service & affordable plans
Top notch hosting provider! Webhost.pro has a simplistic and easy to use interface, fast and reliable service, and 24/7 support. For less than $3 a month, you can enjoy all these great features and start a website hassle free.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Rs

Good Services
So far Web Host Pro has been really good. I needed a lot of help getting Wordpress going correctly and they helped with it all. It's the lowest price I found with cPanel and Wordpress optimized. I pay $5.25 a month for the pro plan with a bulk discount.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Paul Galido

Servers are fast and dependable.
Host has been reliable for the most part and servers do what I need them to do.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Garotas de Patos

Great Thats so i can say .. Thank you very much!
Everything is been great since day one, technical support always been there to help me when i needed.Thank you very much and keep it up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Jarrod

Amazing Service and quick responses!
I have been wanting to create a website for the longest time but I really didn't now how to get started. I contacted WebHost.pro and they answered ALL my questions and helped me create an amazing website!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

Review WebHost.pro