Zain Hosting Reviews

Zain Hosting
3 reviews of Zain Hosting

experience customer
I have a VPS at Zain Hosting and as a newbie I have a steep learning curve in setting the thing up. Zain Hosting's support is tremendously helpful and quick. I have the feeling I'm standing on big shoulders.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Great Service
I love the service of the Zainhosting.com company specially their servers speed and performance. No down time in my history. Recommend Web Hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Cheap + Reliable Web Hosting
I am using Zain Hosting since 4 years for my all websites and blogs and it is running fine without problems, with a great Up time but the prices of all packages are so cheap so and the cpanels have all the features like, Auto Script Installer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Review Zain Hosting