AIT Reviews

AIT
105 reviews of AIT

Here over Five Years
I've enjoyed AIT services and customer for over five years.... I'm still here and Happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Great Service & Support!
Service has always been extremely dependable and support has been one of the best I've worked with for 15 years. They are always willing to assist in setup, go the extra mile to troubleshoot issues and quickly resolve them.

Best Bang For The Buck
I've hosted sites for 16 years. Started with Rackspace, great but expensive, saved money moving to ServInt, and saved even more money moving to AIT and got better VPS performance than ServInt. Support is step down from Rackspace but still decent.

AIT is a great registrar
Title says it all; they've always been prompt and helpful and their online interface is convenient. I'm just switching to Google Domains because most of my other operations are now with Google anyway. But really, AIT does a super job.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - April, 2016

DJ could not have been more helpful!
My only complaint is that we came so close to losing our website and I still don't know where the notifications were sent? But tech support helped solve our problem easily and quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Great Service even on a weekend
Been AIT customer for over 10 years & had great customer service responses. Today was no different and what I did could have been a disaster was quickly fixed and the tech was professional by calling by phone to keep me updated. Thanks AIT Support team!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2004

Excellent Host Service
AIT continues to deliver prompt & proficient service & support. As a long time customer I am pleased to recommend AIT for Internet Services, and I will continue to refer their services to my clients & friends who need a reliable hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Excellent
Excellent

Great customer service
They are very helpful and quick to take care of any questions and concerns that you have. Excited to work with them.

Excellent Service and Support
I've had my server here since around '07. My site is accessed by members who are located stateside and overseas and I've received no complaints regarding slow response or downtime. Tech spt and admins have been great. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2006

Review AIT