AIT Reviews

AIT
96 reviews of AIT

Excellent Service and Support
I've had my server here since around '07. My site is accessed by members who are located stateside and overseas and I've received no complaints regarding slow response or downtime. Tech spt and admins have been great. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2006

Hreat company
If you're looking for a good company with great customer support this is the place to be. Always fast to fix issues and customer service is great with people you can actually understand.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Great customer service
Great service and company. I received this information from a fundraiser event which helped our school's athletics so it is a great company for donating their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

DO NOT USE AIT
They have the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced!!!! For years now, they let our domain expire because they can't fathom that the person who used to be the contact for our domain hasn't worked for us for 3 years! They can't get that fixed???

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2002

Best Server Host I've Had
I recently moved my 3 Dedicated Servers over from Softlayer. Best decision I ever made. I didn't have major issues, but the cost made it very easy to switch, and the Tech support staff sounded competent when I started, and earned my money afterward

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

You do not own your own domain, if at AIT
Hosted domains at AIT1998 - early 2013; others registered there. Technical service was fair, but ethics -? Via weird events, AIT took over one of my domains and sold it. At AIT a customer only "administers", does not "own" his domains registered there.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - March, 2013

Incredible support
I have been on and off with AIT for close to a decade. As I get busier and have less dedicated time, the AIT support staff, from the sales unit to the tech support, has been incredible!

Thanks and I'll add more domains soon.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - June, 2012

I have been a customer of AIT for soooo long that this website does not have that year as an option! They are the best! They are very personable, like a family business. Very reliable and the workers really take pride in their work.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - February, 2012

I've been with AIT for many years--started with them when they had only 3000+ domains! Over the years I've been more than pleased with the support they've provided me in my web site design and hosting business.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - February, 2012

I am going on my second year with AIT. Their servers Speed and reliability are Great! AIT's Customer Support Personnel are there 24/7 not to just answer the phone but, to fix ANY problem quickly.
Than You AIT!