AIT Reviews

AIT
92 reviews of AIT

Best Server Host I've Had
I recently moved my 3 Dedicated Servers over from Softlayer. Best decision I ever made. I didn't have major issues, but the cost made it very easy to switch, and the Tech support staff sounded competent when I started, and earned my money afterward

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

You do not own your own domain, if at AIT
Hosted domains at AIT1998 - early 2013; others registered there. Technical service was fair, but ethics -? Via weird events, AIT took over one of my domains and sold it. At AIT a customer only "administers", does not "own" his domains registered there.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - March, 2013

Incredible support
I have been on and off with AIT for close to a decade. As I get busier and have less dedicated time, the AIT support staff, from the sales unit to the tech support, has been incredible!

Thanks and I'll add more domains soon.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - June, 2012

I have been a customer of AIT for soooo long that this website does not have that year as an option! They are the best! They are very personable, like a family business. Very reliable and the workers really take pride in their work.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - February, 2012

I've been with AIT for many years--started with them when they had only 3000+ domains! Over the years I've been more than pleased with the support they've provided me in my web site design and hosting business.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - February, 2012

I am going on my second year with AIT. Their servers Speed and reliability are Great! AIT's Customer Support Personnel are there 24/7 not to just answer the phone but, to fix ANY problem quickly.
Than You AIT!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - January, 2012

Great customer service... great support... great leadership from the top!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - January, 2012

I am very pleased with the good customer service.
Most companies today just don't get this.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - September, 2011

their staff is friendly and always able to assist with my questions

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

I've been hosted with AIT for a couple of years now and have experienced little to no down time. If any problems occur, the support staff informs their customer base immediately and keeps them informed of progress. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - March, 2011