eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
325 reviews of eUKhost

excellent again
eukhost is the best

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Yogesh T Was Very Knowledgeable & Fast
thanks for the help and the speed in which you resolved my issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Great service and support
Great services, fast servers and network!
Last but not least .... GREAT SUPPORT ALL YEAR ROUND !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Charming Support
You guys have always been great with your support. I advice you don't lose it, it's your strongest selling point.
Vernon Smith again just blew my mind.

Invoice payment extension
I would like to rate Vernon Smith as a very reliable agent. He resolved my query and I am very much satisfied with the service.

He was very kind in responding to my query and also was very true and to the point.

I wish there were more agents like Ve

Spencer M
I am very satisfied with the customer service i received from Spencer W of Eukhost.
Thanks for the great support and patience.
Happy to be a customer of EUKHOST.

Carlos Mezas

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2005

set up
very good service from the team, and site is now up and running

red tape
thumbs up to Vernon Smith who solved a burocratic issue for me.... Eukhost can do that as well, take all burdens off your back :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2007

billing and domain transfer
Well done Vernon for your help, seamless transfer, thanks : )

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2005

Yogesh T
Yogesh T helped me with a site-down issue - great professional support by Yogesh T.. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

3EURO-SPACE