HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
375 reviews of HostForWeb

HFW i really appreciate your service and wish to can continue in good faith as you are doing.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - November, 2009

They have a great teamwork who provides excelletnt class of technical support. Never been unreachable if there is a problem occurs. Never let me alone. Flexible in payment. and valuable in services of business. Thank you for supporting me always HFW.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - November, 2009

I very rarely rate something as all perfect, and indeed H4W hasn't ALWAYS been that way - I'm now a Ded. server, and that has fixed my problems (rather unique situation) - they are truly amazing, and a great value! Support is absolutely stellar!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2002 - November, 2009

Technical support is very good, with every problem I indeed got very quickly personal email help. The technical support IS necessary, as things have changed regularly and were neither always easy to find nor understand (for a non-native English speaker).

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - November, 2009

Worlds best dedicated server provider. We are more than 20 month old dedicated server customer.

HFW is awesome.

Good wishes for full HFW team.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - November, 2009

Since 2003 we appreciate this all-inclusive service for our web site needs. The 24/7 live chat support are fast & competent. Finally new unlimited quota on bandwidth, server space & add-on domains keep hostforweb.com our top choice.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2002 - November, 2009

I have used my shared hosting account since this hosting service is available.

There were some technical problems:
1. Some years ago I had some problems with DNS and email daemon (crash). Fixed by support request.
2. This year I had a problem with s

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2001 - November, 2009

Overall a good host, however reliability/uptime and server speeds could be better. But really, HFW offers great value for your money with very quick, helpful and friendly support to boost your operation.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - November, 2009

What can i say about Hostforweb ? they offer the best customer service you can find on the net....i have several sites hosted with them since more than 6 years...and they are the best!!!! servers have great uptime. Thanks HOSTFORWEB.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2003 - November, 2009

I completely appreciate the service I receive from hfw. It's always respectful and grade A. Thank you for being on the web for webmasters like myself. You help me provide a better service to my clients.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - November, 2009