Web.com Reviews

Web.com
312 reviews of Web.com

Very Bad
It started well. But 3 days later, My site started to not work. I told them about this issue but they were no help. I told them, I want to cancel my plan, then suddenly, I can't access anything in my acct anymore. Crappy customer service too. DON'T TRY!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Fraud!
1+ yr ago started w/ web.com to design website. Never happened, clunky and cancelled after "free trial". They billed credit card $149/mo; called again to cx again charged ccard! 3rd time asked for refund; claims said NO svcs provided!! This is FRAUD!!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2015 - March, 2017

Horrible
The Website they build for you is not even worthy of being called generic. Customer service is rude once you sign up. They take your money whenever they feel like. The first, the thirteenth, or twenty five of the month.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Totally digusted
I went and started to do my website, it was not easy at all to work with. I just never went back in to finish my site, never uploaded either, and I was being billed 41.90 each month for a site that was never used. They said it did not matter.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

These guys are crooks
I signed up for a trial period and hen got paypal bill for $41.00 for a months worth of service. Called to cancel what ever was happening and try to get my money back, I was told that accounting made those decisions. No reply. Crooks.

Most horrible experience ever!!!
They ruined my marketing. Paid for their ignite marketing and they had wrong phone numbers and addresses listed that they never fixed after calling them everyday. They lied to me about everything. I could go on all day about so many things they did wrong.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Horrible In Every Way. But I Found Someone Better
They market to small business owners (maybe they think they're naive). But their sites do more harm than good to your business. Horrible designs, and dreadful service. After digging around, I found SetMySite and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2014 - January, 2017

Don't waste your time and money
I just got out of contact with this company. Terrible experience as far back as I remember from the design, modification, innovations o. My website, technical support, being held on the call for longer than 30 minutes and so on.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2015 - November, 2016

Stay away
I have never been so dis satisfied with a company in my life. I had a site built by you. I asked when my last payment was. Then I wanted just to go to web hosting only. Instead the cancel my site all together.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2015 - October, 2016

A complete joke, they're completely inept.
I recently had an issue with a domain, it should have had a simple resolution. Instead it took 4 phone calls and each time I got transferred 5, yes literally 5 times. First I was told I could fix it, and on the last call, they said they had to.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Review Web.com