Web.com Reviews

Web.com
331 reviews of Web.com

Stay far away
Had a successful website with them for a year. Felt a second one was in order. I paid $1,500 up front. They never provided my new website and they accidently deleted my orginal. These people are incompetent. Filed for refund through credit card company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Please, please, please STAY AWAY
Used service for a year: 1) too pricey 2) SEO work was useless - no leads 3) after I cancelled, customer service was horrendous. took 2 weeks to FTP the site! kept transferring me from team to team. Had to threaten them to have it escalated. Grrrr!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2016 - August, 2017

SOLD MY WEBSITE
Hadn't been on my website in a few months when I typed my web site address and it says it was SOLD and I can buy it back for $2600 , web.com says there is nothing they can do. claimed they email me a renewal notice. LIARS ! but still taking 24.90 autopay

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - July, 2017

Promises unkept
I was billed also for something I didn't buy. So far, after 120 days, not 1 single lead. My site shows up on page 17 instead of page 1 like they promised. Canceling today. Loved it when they were network solutions and they sold to web.com.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Worst Site Ever Made
Literally useless. Please do not use this site, I tried using it for one day and even through 1 day i could tell it was a complete waste of money as it hardly worked, looked like trash and had horrible customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

why would anyone let this company host their website?
Web.com is so frustrating. Trying to change a billing card or delete a assigned card seems impossible. Constant spamming with offers to grow your business. I just want to get things done. Spent the last day trying to replace a debit card with a replacemen

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

SMALL BIZ REVIEW
While my company is now basically closed, this web group was great to work with.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - January, 2017

They Rip You Off!!!
They took $92.00 from my account. Only transaction I approved was the first one for $6.99
Customer Service woman was rude never let me say anything and when she said I can explain my side she hung up on me!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2017 - July, 2017

Waste of time and money
Tried 2 different products (web hosting and Ignite) both were failures.
Big promises no results. A lot of frustration and waste of time and money.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2016 - April, 2017

Worst "Investment" for a new business
I asked them to make changes and was told "you don't need that" when I was trying to comply with state requirements. The payments were screwed up, after I left I was told my CC was removed from the account, I've been charged random $$ twice since.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2016 - April, 2017