Web.com Reviews

Web.com
282 reviews of Web.com

Web.com is full of aggressive sales and lots of whistles
The price is probably the only good this about this company. Their phone support needs training and lots of patience. They need to understand that not all of us are web savvy. Cancelling was a pain because of their consistent aggressive selling.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Impossible to cancel
I bought an offer of $11 a year but they charge every month, the service and support horrible, slow speed offered, no innodb among others things. after cancel they keep billing me, now I cancel again and block them in my bank

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2015 - July, 2016

I got burned
I went with the Ignite program. I talked to their reps 3 times about my site visibility. They did not follow through with my requests and upon cancelling after 3 months I was told that no one had ever bothered to set up my key search words.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2016 - July, 2016

Terrible customer support and undisclosed charges
These guys suck. Switched charges on me. Claimed those are regular charges. Kept billing me. I finally canceled the account. Don't be fooled by the seemingly cheap hosting service they offer.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2015 - July, 2016

Over changed, no refunds provided.
Charged me for services that i never used.
Talked to the manager Deron but, he was no willing to refund me under no circumstance.
Use other website hosting and services not web.com.

Should have options to not give any stars, spoiled tomatoes inst

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2016 - March, 2016

Such a generic nothing website. Dont use them
I would never use these people. The website they throw up for you without your approval is a embarrassment. I would never recommend them for any agent. They will take your money without your approval also.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2016 - May, 2016

AWFUL!
I missed the part where I'd be charged $42\mo. Wasn't able to complete set up bc they didn't offer what I needed. I didn't log in for a while, forgot pswd, sent emails to cancel and still got chrgd. They won't credit ANYTHING back. I paid for NOTHING!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

The Worst RIP OFF!
These people are using false advertisement. They tell you $5.95 up front, then what they don't say I'd that they will bill you $98 automatically before a 30 days. They don't help you ser up site. When you try to follow their link, it never work, big waste

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2016 - April, 2016

They bullshit alot
They will lie to you and you don't even realize that they did it. You will ask them specifically for something that you want and they will tell you "no it's this not that." Such bullshitters and liars. Not just one did it but many of them did it to me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Tried to cancel...
I tried to cancel. Can't do it online. Phone only. (nice , right?) I called. "Oh, sure. Happy to help. Just hold one moment...." They never returned to the phone and after 20 minutes I hung up. These people are real gems.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2015 - March, 2016