Web.com Reviews

Web.com
229 reviews of Web.com

Worst Experience ever.
Due to technical issues, I wasnt even able to start my website building. then I called the customer support, they put me on hold and spend 20 minutes then they told me this problem cannot be solved!!
all 4 their people who picked up my call are horrible.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2015 - April, 2015

Web.com not worth it/lies
Don't put your money into the site. I thought the customer service was great until they lied. I canceled my account and the woman on the phone said I would receive my refund in two to three business days.I get an email saying my refund was denied. liars.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2014 - March, 2015

Worst and most unethical web host ever!
Need I say more? I registered a URL and signed up for a packaged based on a review a well-known publication. The charged me 4 x what I signed up for EVERY MONTH! for 3 months. No online support, just an 800 tel for a CALL CENTER that takes messages. SCAM

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2014 - April, 2015

Help me!
Made today a website from web.com and had read all this about th scams.They told me they would sen one authorization email but never came but they did charge me 4.98 euros.I really want to delete my website and stop them taking money.How can i do it?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Should be called Web.Scam
They double billed me for months. When I contacted them, they denied it.
My credit card company confirmed their billing. I cancelled web.com.
I did'nt trust them. Then, they would not return my domain name. If you go there now, a virus attacks you.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2015 - November, 2015

Fraudulent charging by web.com
I am unable to cancel my subscription. The email is a 'no reply' email. The 'ticket' system to cancel just 'hangs'. They are not hosting my website yet they are charging me every month for hosting and I cannot stop it! This is fraud!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - January, 2015

unethical company!
My son signed up for this service and we requested cancellation numerous times. They continued to bill him via his debit card. Requested credit several times and promised they would submit a claim. Never bothered to provide status ! Stay away! o stars

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2012 - June, 2012

do not create your domain therre
dear WEB.com i hate u so much, u are worst servise provider ewer, your customer ticket system dont fork for days, if ewer has worked,,, and your website bulder functionality is so pore i am amazed,,, , i can not dellete my account ! hate u

Bait and Switch
I logged on and tried out their $2.99 monthly build your own web-page. I liked it, built one page & got my bill for $2.99. The next month was $22.95. This "promotion" was 1 month only. Read small print. I didn't. Go somewhere else. Fraud.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

web.com scam
My Credit card bank actually rang me to check on suspicious debits from my credit card and I found out web.com had been debiting DAILY amounts from my credit card adding up to $100 in 5 days!! This site is not legitimate. The company is obviously a scam!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2014 - January, 2015