Web.com Reviews

Web.com
232 reviews of Web.com

check your credit card and cancel as soon as possible
The templates are limited not not suitable for most company. They advertise for .50 cents a month, but the real charge is 14.95 a month for nothing. The monthly cost is a 4 week period instead of a month, creative way of increase the charge.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2015 - May, 2015

Calling them Scam Artists is Putting It Lightly
Hire web.com if you want...

- Dated software with no features
- 0 customer support
- To get billed more than you were told
- To get billed after cancellation

You're better off having SetMySite build it for you or doing it yourself on SquareSpace

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Total scam
Trying to cancel this service is impossible. They just keep charging your credit card and after hours upon hours of being on hold I finally had to call my credit card company and have them stop the monthly charges. Web.com did nothing but steal from me!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Worst Experience ever.
Due to technical issues, I wasnt even able to start my website building. then I called the customer support, they put me on hold and spend 20 minutes then they told me this problem cannot be solved!!
all 4 their people who picked up my call are horrible.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2015 - April, 2015

Web.com not worth it/lies
Don't put your money into the site. I thought the customer service was great until they lied. I canceled my account and the woman on the phone said I would receive my refund in two to three business days.I get an email saying my refund was denied. liars.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2014 - March, 2015

Worst and most unethical web host ever!
Need I say more? I registered a URL and signed up for a packaged based on a review a well-known publication. The charged me 4 x what I signed up for EVERY MONTH! for 3 months. No online support, just an 800 tel for a CALL CENTER that takes messages. SCAM

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2014 - April, 2015

Help me!
Made today a website from web.com and had read all this about th scams.They told me they would sen one authorization email but never came but they did charge me 4.98 euros.I really want to delete my website and stop them taking money.How can i do it?

Should be called Web.Scam
They double billed me for months. When I contacted them, they denied it.
My credit card company confirmed their billing. I cancelled web.com.
I did'nt trust them. Then, they would not return my domain name. If you go there now, a virus attacks you.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2015 - November, 2015

Fraudulent charging by web.com
I am unable to cancel my subscription. The email is a 'no reply' email. The 'ticket' system to cancel just 'hangs'. They are not hosting my website yet they are charging me every month for hosting and I cannot stop it! This is fraud!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - January, 2015

unethical company!
My son signed up for this service and we requested cancellation numerous times. They continued to bill him via his debit card. Requested credit several times and promised they would submit a claim. Never bothered to provide status ! Stay away! o stars

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2012 - June, 2012