• Find web hosting

Highest Rating
Lowest Rating
Most Helpful

Beth McKnight

(October 28, 2014, IP 50.131.102.246)

Completely deceiving pricing
I signed up for the $2 a month and started being billed $27 per month! I should have never left Verio. This was completely deceiving! They said the best they could do was $15 per month- I am going to try to leave Web.com. This was so deceptive-

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Aapri

(October 12, 2014, IP 72.208.163.160)

Please read the reviews first, DO NOT SIGN UP!!!
I signed up with web.com after seeing it (fraudulently) ranked #1 on a review site. I chose the $4. 95 subscription and regretted it after trying to navigate the site. Called and go no one, had to report my credit card stolen to stop payments. RUN AWAY!!!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2014 - October, 2014

Annette Thorpe

(October 8, 2014, IP 174.97.153.111)

Bad wont cancel!
I hate I even let them build it now I don't need it and its not doing anything so I don't need it.I told them I can't afford it anymore but they still came up with some lame excuse to keep it.They also sold my cell phone number to third parties hate it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Dimitrios Bitzenis

(October 6, 2014, IP 79.103.116.35)

Charged 23$ per month
I got the prmotional 2$ per month website building and then they charged me 23$ next month. I said ok I was naive at first place so I just wanna cancel. BUT there is no CANCELLATION option online ! They ask to call them in USA !!! I live in Greece . SCUMS

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Tonislav

(October 1, 2014, IP 212.75.12.159)

dont like
I dont like it, I think senergyweb.com is a way beter service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2003

Roger

(September 29, 2014, IP 76.173.2.135)

A COMPLETE FRAUD AND WILL TAKE YOU MONEY. STAY AWAY.
This was the worst experience I have ever had. The website they built had nothing to do with what was discussed, wrong number, wrong e-mail, wrong everything. Yet they insisted it was right in a form e-mail and denied my 360.00 back. STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2014 - September, 2014

Wo Ds

(September 14, 2014, IP 68.102.118.252)

web.com sucks
web.com sucks.

limal

(September 6, 2014, IP 209.132.188.246)

this is a chief company
people's complaints against web.com and logoyes.com which is under brand of web.com:

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Carl

(August 13, 2014, IP 184.155.119.96)

The Death of Network Solutions
Network Solutions used to be the premier site for domain names and hosting. Since being acquired by Web.com they have been reduced to a money grabbing pathetic shell. It pains me to have to search for a new provider after 12 years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2002

E

(August 4, 2014, IP 24.234.213.3)

Malicious and Deceitful Billing Practices
Refuse to cancel accounts. Calls non-stop and when you answer- they hang up. Once you get upset with them- they start charging your card every two weeks for different amounts. SEND YOUR PROOF AND COMPLAINTS TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next >>

Review Web.com

Connect with or enter your information below.
Your email Hide from public
Reliability/Uptime
Technical Support
Customer Service & Billing
Server & Network Speed
Price & Value for Money
Title of your review (100 characters max. Remain: 100)
Your review of Web.com (255 characters max. Remain: 255)
Your domain hosted with Web.com Hide from public