Web.com Reviews

Web.com
221 reviews of Web.com

Paul Mattern

Bait and Switch
I logged on and tried out their $2.99 monthly build your own web-page. I liked it, built one page & got my bill for $2.99. The next month was $22.95. This "promotion" was 1 month only. Read small print. I didn't. Go somewhere else. Fraud.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

TK

web.com scam
My Credit card bank actually rang me to check on suspicious debits from my credit card and I found out web.com had been debiting DAILY amounts from my credit card adding up to $100 in 5 days!! This site is not legitimate. The company is obviously a scam!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2014 - January, 2015

Para Bellum

No bargain here-- Expert Extortionists
A contract agreement for $49/ month has turned out to be charges of $155 plus $55 per month. I guess their business model is to make my business work for them and their corporate greed.
Key words: RUDE, BLACKMAIL, SCAM, DUPLICITOUS, THIEVERY, SMUG

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Neil

web.com are useless theives.
They will not send me my recovery password, they did not inform me of a $39.95 CDN monthly charge to my account, they now no longer offer a password recovery.. they are complete garbage.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

rofikhi

web.com and register.com steal your money! dont sign up
they are crazy, fraud, they take my money, i have no option to contact them through email.they take my domain name and sold it for premium.please stay away! now i have to cancel my visa card too, they continuously take money. i wonder who is the owner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Ben J.

Horrible Experience
Websites are garbage, horrible support, too me literally 2 hours to finally cancel. Switched to a startup called web chimpy who are 1000 times better.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2012 - March, 2013

Eddie

Crappy customer service
Have been a customer for years, have not had any problems as long as I managed myself. But a bill that expired changed everything. Tried to contact costumer service to fix this but all I got was litteraly no help at all. I lost 110 USD on this. Stay away!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2003

Beth McKnight

Completely deceiving pricing
I signed up for the $2 a month and started being billed $27 per month! I should have never left Verio. This was completely deceiving! They said the best they could do was $15 per month- I am going to try to leave Web.com. This was so deceptive-

Aapri

Please read the reviews first, DO NOT SIGN UP!!!
I signed up with web.com after seeing it (fraudulently) ranked #1 on a review site. I chose the $4. 95 subscription and regretted it after trying to navigate the site. Called and go no one, had to report my credit card stolen to stop payments. RUN AWAY!!!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2014 - October, 2014

Annette Thorpe

Bad wont cancel!
I hate I even let them build it now I don't need it and its not doing anything so I don't need it.I told them I can't afford it anymore but they still came up with some lame excuse to keep it.They also sold my cell phone number to third parties hate it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Review Web.com