• Find web hosting

Highest Rating
Lowest Rating
Most Helpful

Jane

(July 22, 2014, IP 67.172.174.35)

NOTHING BUT CROOKS!! BEWARE, THEY WILL SCAM YOU!!!
THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS! THEY PROVIDED ME WITH SUBPAR SERVICE AND THEN STOLE MY DOMAIN NAME!!

They overcharged me, never finished my web page, and transferred my domain name into their name! Now they want to sell it back to me for $577!

BEWARE!!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2013 - February, 2014

Gregory H

(July 18, 2014, IP 166.137.208.38)

Not 1 call in 10 months! Stay away
I did not receive ANY calls since I signed up. Site had spelling mistakes. When I complained about not getting any calls they said I hadn't called in the past and said I should buy a marketing campaign! Stay away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Larry N.

(July 13, 2014, IP 172.56.2.230)

WORSE SERVICE EVER I BEEN SEEN ON MY LIFE
The website never show on google or other web search. Poor customer service. Site not found. Thay change me $52.13 for 1 one month. I try to cancel the service, but they never answer. Not my credit card statement is full of "WEB.COM" billing period. Scam.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2013 - March, 2014

Chris Hipsky

(June 19, 2014, IP 71.13.132.238)

FRAUD!!!!
They signed me up promising an advertised 1 time $7 fee, but kept charging every month. Even after I cancelled and they promised not to charge they snuck in yearly charges. I am cancelling my credit card to be rid of them. AWFUL!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - March, 2013

Jimmy dollman

(June 17, 2014, IP 166.182.81.180)

Beware of their guaranteed results
Don't believe a thing this company says about guaranteed results. Nothing at all about their guarantee is true. They will also continue to bill you after you cancel and there is no hope of any refunds despite the repeated lies and run-around that you get

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

ap

(June 1, 2014, IP 68.117.62.171)

Love it!
Ive been a web.com customer for a while now. I was worried going into it reading the negative reviews. But Ive had nothing but a good experience so far. I built my own site. I called them for help on certain things they were very helpful. highly recommend

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

David

(May 19, 2014, IP 108.205.244.85)

Not really free!
Web. Com is not free. After you get your screen name and password the first page that opens wants a fee! They advertise FREE. But it is not free.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2014 - May, 2014

Rick Vergas

(May 14, 2014, IP 71.174.201.64)

warning>>>"STAY AWAY"
This website really is bad, you spend more time fixing things than designing... your own website The products that offering are really poor and very simple..LOL.
when I try to go the log in page on this Website its says they having technical problems.

Lise Genz

(May 9, 2014, IP 74.70.105.122)

AVOID AVOID!
They charged more $92/month on credit cards, despite asking them to cancelled it in April 2013, then November 2013. Finally, I have contacted the BBB yesterday and I want my money back ( more than 1,000 in 15 months) they should be on jail.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Ed Baxter

(May 4, 2014, IP 92.26.21.166)

Big mistake
Signed up for the 50cents a month offer then got no login email and no response to my support emails. And they charged me $14.95 instead of the advertised 50cents. They cannot be contacted and won't respond to my emails. Very unprofessional - steer clear.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next >>

Review Web.com

Connect with or enter your information below.
Your email Hide from public
Reliability/Uptime
Technical Support
Customer Service & Billing
Server & Network Speed
Price & Value for Money
Title of your review (100 characters max. Remain: 100)
Your review of Web.com (255 characters max. Remain: 255)
Your domain hosted with Web.com Hide from public