• Find web hosting

Highest Rating
Lowest Rating
Most Helpful

Charlie

(April 1, 2014, IP 166.147.120.143)

Unable to cancel EworksXL at $114 a month
I joined them thru Legalzoom promotion in June 2013. They assisted me per their advertisement building a webpage in 30 days. For $114 a month I would get regular support and google placement. Didn't happen and unable to cancel now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Don

(March 31, 2014, IP 67.8.204.55)

Professional scam
I signed up, and haven't start yet, couple days later, I check my credit card and found out that they charged me $9.99 and a day after another charged of $59.99.
I called my credit card company to cancel and block them, all done, thx God

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2013 - October, 2013

Cheryl

(March 20, 2014, IP 75.103.8.116)

Poorly Run Company Looks For Ways to Steal
They're money grubbing thieves, highly manipulative in removing the web domain control panel and manual acces to auto renewal. I felt they took my domain hostage in attempt to increase over double renewal fees to $37. Time consuming red tape.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Dr. Covington

(March 7, 2014, IP 65.129.148.92)

Web.com are flat out thieves
I wish I had read reviews. I was sucked in by their "Free" website builder and hosting! I transferred my Domain and they transferred money from my credit card, unauthorized recurrent charges ,total $328, for unidentfied services I did not get

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2013 - March, 2014

Jesse

(March 3, 2014, IP 168.244.16.26)

Scam artists -- Ripoff -- AVOID!
These folks are slimy and will do everything in their power to rack up fees on your credit card and make it nearly impossible for you to cancel your plan. Also, their service and support suck big time! The worst in the industry by far.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - April, 2010

BlueEyes

(February 28, 2014, IP 75.156.27.162)

BEWARE!! STAY AWAY!! They ripped me off and refuse to compensate.
I fell for the low initial price and got them to create a site for me. But I had to take it down, and I asked for the money-back guarantee. HA! They claim I didn't contact them, and continued to charge me for a site that did not even exist.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2011 - October, 2011

Vic

(February 19, 2014, IP 172.248.201.173)

web.com is tricky, deceiving, back stabbers and crooks!!!
Their add seemed honest.They insisted to build my site at 35.95, but charged me 98.95 and would not let me cancel.Instead charged me 1/2 to remain. N wanted to charge me $1k to cancel&Do it Your-Self. Now they're using my sites&ideas to profit from. IBD.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Dr. Jobe

(February 7, 2014, IP 172.1.45.13)

Bad tactics
I feel scammed by this site...should have checked my CC closer.

Free is not really free.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2013 - February, 2014

Chri

(February 6, 2014, IP 172.56.26.159)

Web.com crooks
When I began ser. with web.com, they advertised as &4.99 per month and charged my bank account $36.95 mo. without notice. I canceled my subscription and 3 months later they told me they were going to publish my domain name & charge me if I didn't log in.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2013 - November, 2013

david jones

(February 5, 2014, acftorinousa.com, IP 162.206.122.64)

Class action Lawsuit Vs Web.com
I am also a victim of these scammers and had money illegally debited to my CC over the last 10 months, I have forwarded my case to my lawyer and I am in the process of starting a class action law suit vs Web.com, email me at acftorino@gmail.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next >>

Review Web.com

Connect with or enter your information below.
Your email Hide from public
Reliability/Uptime
Technical Support
Customer Service & Billing
Server & Network Speed
Price & Value for Money
Title of your review (100 characters max. Remain: 100)
Your review of Web.com (255 characters max. Remain: 255)
Your domain hosted with Web.com Hide from public