Web.com Reviews

Web.com
240 reviews of Web.com

Hidden Fees
Web.com promised to build us a custom level website for $1800.00. Sounded like a good deal until I looked at my bank statements where they were taking out an additional $150.00 per month. It's $1800.00 per year to host it. Crooks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Don't trust Web.com
I cancelled my subscription in 2013 and found that web.com is still deducting funds from my checking account. I called and now have to wait 3-5 days to have funds placed back into my account. This is a shady operaiton!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2013 - October, 2013

This is really a scam
They fish you in with cool commercials that make it sound like they are much better at what they do than they are. Basically, they are just a collection of amateurs. I switched to PrimorisWebDesign. They created my page and maintain it for just $9.95/mo.

I should have listened... and you should too
Even after reading all the bad reviews I couldn't help but try Web.com. Bad idea! My site looked like a 4th grader built it, the software was totally dated, and I got charged extra fees. Don't do it! Made the switch to setmysite.com. Light years better!!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2015 - May, 2015

Beware !!!!!!
This company called to say there offering a special to deign and hosting. She said there's no charge until you view and host your site. Site was elementary and the charged me the same day. I can't get customer service. I am making an FTC complaint.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Not worth a tenth of the charge for a small service business
These folks started with a 20 minute interview, the key points of which were totally ignored. I already had a website and wanted it replicated and for them to provide the marketing offered.

After 2 months, I got most of my $ back but now need rebuild.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Dont do it
Absolutly horrible dont go to web.com they scammed me But if you are looking for a company to build your website i would go to xermmo.com they do a much better job.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

As long as everything's working, it's great!
When things don't work, assistance is limited to lip service. If the problem is behind the scenes, where you have no control, you're out of luck.

It's so bad that my members can't get onto my website, and I can't edit or upload pictures.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2006

check your credit card and cancel as soon as possible
The templates are limited not not suitable for most company. They advertise for .50 cents a month, but the real charge is 14.95 a month for nothing. The monthly cost is a 4 week period instead of a month, creative way of increase the charge.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2015 - May, 2015

Calling them Scam Artists is Putting It Lightly
Hire web.com if you want...

- Dated software with no features
- 0 customer support
- To get billed more than you were told
- To get billed after cancellation

You're better off having SetMySite build it for you or doing it yourself on SquareSpace

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Review Web.com