• Find web hosting

Highest Rating
Lowest Rating
Most Helpful

Wo Ds

(September 14, 2014, IP 68.102.118.252)

web.com sucks
web.com sucks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

limal

(September 6, 2014, IP 209.132.188.246)

this is a chief company
people's complaints against web.com and logoyes.com which is under brand of web.com:

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Carl

(August 13, 2014, IP 184.155.119.96)

The Death of Network Solutions
Network Solutions used to be the premier site for domain names and hosting. Since being acquired by Web.com they have been reduced to a money grabbing pathetic shell. It pains me to have to search for a new provider after 12 years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2002

E

(August 4, 2014, IP 24.234.213.3)

Malicious and Deceitful Billing Practices
Refuse to cancel accounts. Calls non-stop and when you answer- they hang up. Once you get upset with them- they start charging your card every two weeks for different amounts. SEND YOUR PROOF AND COMPLAINTS TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Tania Jones

(August 1, 2014, IP 24.234.71.139)

DO NOT USE THEM
I absolutely HATE these people. Their customer service is awful and they have no idea what they are doing. They keep transferring me from web.com to register.com (sister companies) and no one knows what is going on. Please save yourself from head ache!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Jane

(July 22, 2014, IP 67.172.174.35)

NOTHING BUT CROOKS!! BEWARE, THEY WILL SCAM YOU!!!
THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS! THEY PROVIDED ME WITH SUBPAR SERVICE AND THEN STOLE MY DOMAIN NAME!!

They overcharged me, never finished my web page, and transferred my domain name into their name! Now they want to sell it back to me for $577!

BEWARE!!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2013 - February, 2014

Gregory H

(July 18, 2014, IP 166.137.208.38)

Not 1 call in 10 months! Stay away
I did not receive ANY calls since I signed up. Site had spelling mistakes. When I complained about not getting any calls they said I hadn't called in the past and said I should buy a marketing campaign! Stay away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Larry N.

(July 13, 2014, IP 172.56.2.230)

WORSE SERVICE EVER I BEEN SEEN ON MY LIFE
The website never show on google or other web search. Poor customer service. Site not found. Thay change me $52.13 for 1 one month. I try to cancel the service, but they never answer. Not my credit card statement is full of "WEB.COM" billing period. Scam.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2013 - March, 2014

Chris Hipsky

(June 19, 2014, IP 71.13.132.238)

FRAUD!!!!
They signed me up promising an advertised 1 time $7 fee, but kept charging every month. Even after I cancelled and they promised not to charge they snuck in yearly charges. I am cancelling my credit card to be rid of them. AWFUL!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - March, 2013

Jimmy dollman

(June 17, 2014, IP 166.182.81.180)

Beware of their guaranteed results
Don't believe a thing this company says about guaranteed results. Nothing at all about their guarantee is true. They will also continue to bill you after you cancel and there is no hope of any refunds despite the repeated lies and run-around that you get

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next >>

Review Web.com

Connect with or enter your information below.
Your email Hide from public
Reliability/Uptime
Technical Support
Customer Service & Billing
Server & Network Speed
Price & Value for Money
Title of your review (100 characters max. Remain: 100)
Your review of Web.com (255 characters max. Remain: 255)
Your domain hosted with Web.com Hide from public