Web.com Reviews

Web.com
225 reviews of Web.com

Should be called Web.Scam
They double billed me for months. When I contacted them, they denied it.
My credit card company confirmed their billing. I cancelled web.com.
I did'nt trust them. Then, they would not return my domain name. If you go there now, a virus attacks you.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2015 - November, 2015

Fraudulent charging by web.com
I am unable to cancel my subscription. The email is a 'no reply' email. The 'ticket' system to cancel just 'hangs'. They are not hosting my website yet they are charging me every month for hosting and I cannot stop it! This is fraud!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - January, 2015

unethical company!
My son signed up for this service and we requested cancellation numerous times. They continued to bill him via his debit card. Requested credit several times and promised they would submit a claim. Never bothered to provide status ! Stay away! o stars

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2012 - June, 2012

do not create your domain therre
dear WEB.com i hate u so much, u are worst servise provider ewer, your customer ticket system dont fork for days, if ewer has worked,,, and your website bulder functionality is so pore i am amazed,,, , i can not dellete my account ! hate u

Bait and Switch
I logged on and tried out their $2.99 monthly build your own web-page. I liked it, built one page & got my bill for $2.99. The next month was $22.95. This "promotion" was 1 month only. Read small print. I didn't. Go somewhere else. Fraud.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

web.com scam
My Credit card bank actually rang me to check on suspicious debits from my credit card and I found out web.com had been debiting DAILY amounts from my credit card adding up to $100 in 5 days!! This site is not legitimate. The company is obviously a scam!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2014 - January, 2015

No bargain here-- Expert Extortionists
A contract agreement for $49/ month has turned out to be charges of $155 plus $55 per month. I guess their business model is to make my business work for them and their corporate greed.
Key words: RUDE, BLACKMAIL, SCAM, DUPLICITOUS, THIEVERY, SMUG

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

web.com are useless theives.
They will not send me my recovery password, they did not inform me of a $39.95 CDN monthly charge to my account, they now no longer offer a password recovery.. they are complete garbage.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

web.com and register.com steal your money! dont sign up
they are crazy, fraud, they take my money, i have no option to contact them through email.they take my domain name and sold it for premium.please stay away! now i have to cancel my visa card too, they continuously take money. i wonder who is the owner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Horrible Experience
Websites are garbage, horrible support, too me literally 2 hours to finally cancel. Switched to a startup called web chimpy who are 1000 times better.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2012 - March, 2013