• Find web hosting

Highest Rating
Lowest Rating
Most Helpful

rofikhi

(November 17, 2014, IP 113.210.163.228)

web.com and register.com steal your money! dont sign up
they are crazy, fraud, they take my money, i have no option to contact them through email.they take my domain name and sold it for premium.please stay away! now i have to cancel my visa card too, they continuously take money. i wonder who is the owner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Ben J.

(November 13, 2014, IP 75.139.144.53)

Horrible Experience
Websites are garbage, horrible support, too me literally 2 hours to finally cancel. Switched to a startup called web chimpy who are 1000 times better.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2012 - March, 2013

Eddie

(November 5, 2014, IP 91.186.70.229)

Crappy customer service
Have been a customer for years, have not had any problems as long as I managed myself. But a bill that expired changed everything. Tried to contact costumer service to fix this but all I got was litteraly no help at all. I lost 110 USD on this. Stay away!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2003

Beth McKnight

(October 28, 2014, IP 50.131.102.246)

Completely deceiving pricing
I signed up for the $2 a month and started being billed $27 per month! I should have never left Verio. This was completely deceiving! They said the best they could do was $15 per month- I am going to try to leave Web.com. This was so deceptive-

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Aapri

(October 12, 2014, IP 72.208.163.160)

Please read the reviews first, DO NOT SIGN UP!!!
I signed up with web.com after seeing it (fraudulently) ranked #1 on a review site. I chose the $4. 95 subscription and regretted it after trying to navigate the site. Called and go no one, had to report my credit card stolen to stop payments. RUN AWAY!!!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2014 - October, 2014

Annette Thorpe

(October 8, 2014, IP 174.97.153.111)

Bad wont cancel!
I hate I even let them build it now I don't need it and its not doing anything so I don't need it.I told them I can't afford it anymore but they still came up with some lame excuse to keep it.They also sold my cell phone number to third parties hate it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Dimitrios Bitzenis

(October 6, 2014, IP 79.103.116.35)

Charged 23$ per month
I got the prmotional 2$ per month website building and then they charged me 23$ next month. I said ok I was naive at first place so I just wanna cancel. BUT there is no CANCELLATION option online ! They ask to call them in USA !!! I live in Greece . SCUMS

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Tonislav

(October 1, 2014, IP 212.75.12.159)

dont like
I dont like it, I think senergyweb.com is a way beter service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2003

Roger

(September 29, 2014, IP 76.173.2.135)

A COMPLETE FRAUD AND WILL TAKE YOU MONEY. STAY AWAY.
This was the worst experience I have ever had. The website they built had nothing to do with what was discussed, wrong number, wrong e-mail, wrong everything. Yet they insisted it was right in a form e-mail and denied my 360.00 back. STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2014 - September, 2014

Wo Ds

(September 14, 2014, IP 68.102.118.252)

web.com sucks
web.com sucks.

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next >>

Review Web.com

Connect with or enter your information below.
Your email Hide from public
Reliability/Uptime
Technical Support
Customer Service & Billing
Server & Network Speed
Price & Value for Money
Title of your review (100 characters max. Remain: 100)
Your review of Web.com (255 characters max. Remain: 255)
Your domain hosted with Web.com Hide from public