September 17, 2009 – (HOSTSEARCH.COM) – Service oriented UK website hosting company, 34SP.com
has announced the deployment of SmarterTrack customer service software to deliver world-class customer support Ticketing and Live Chats to its fast growing base of web hosting clients. According to the company, service feedback has improved dramatically with the adoption of SmarterTrack. In fact, 34SP.com is using the SmarterTrack software as the cornerstone of its company mandate: ''Website Hosting with Exceptional Service and Support''.
Flexibility was one reason that 34SP.com selected the SmarterTrack customer service software, as the package can be deployed as a traditional installation or in a hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
Co-founder Stuart Melling explained the importance of the SmarterTrack software to the 34SP.com sales and support teams, ''The adoption of the SmarterTrack customer service software has dramatically increased client satisfaction levels, and lead to ultra-fast response times in the case of Live Chat. We can now literally solve in seconds what previously may have taken hours through our previous systems. Plus, the Live Chat creates a level of interactivity previously only available over the phone. The cutting and pasting of data via live chat gives our support team a crystal clear view into what clients are experiencing, and we can instantly respond. The increase in client satisfaction has been nothing short of amazing.''
Main features of the SmarterTrack customer service software include:
- A world-class Ticket solution that transforms service, sales, and support emails into a powerful information distribution system.
- Live Chat, which gives businesses the ability to reduce phone calls, capture information on Web site visitors, and assist more customers.
- WhosOn, which gives businesses real-time tracking of customers as they navigate Web sites, providing the opportunity to increase sales, expedite customer service, and gather information on site visitors.
- A portal interface that is optimized for search engines and functions as the central hub for all communication channels.
- Self-service resources, such as a Knowledge Base and news items, that allow customers to research and resolve questions and issues.
- A Web-based interface that provides accessibility wherever an Internet connection is available. An integrated survey system that can be triggered upon events.
- More than 70 summary and trend reports with many levels of customization and filtering.
- Support for multiple brands within a company.
''SmarterTools is pleased to see International firms like 34SP.com adopting SmarterTrack as a customer service solution for their clients,'' said Jeff Hardy, vice president of business operations at SmarterTools. ''34SP.com is committed to the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction, and the fact that they have chosen SmarterTrack to build out their service department speaks volumes about the strength of our support and service solution for the web hosting industry.''
Among actual 34SP.com client feedback and comments as a result of the SmarterTrack implementation are: ''Although I previously thought your phone support was good ... your on-line support was even better!'' - Heather D. and ''Live support superb. So easy to use and the assistance first class!'' - Jeff R.
About SmarterTools Inc.
Founded in 2003, SmarterTools Inc. is an information technology-management software company based in Phoenix, Arizona. SmarterTools builds a Windows Mail Server, Web Log Analytics reporting tool, and Customer Service Software applications that simplify and automate the day-to-day IT operations of businesses and hosting environments in over 100 countries.
34SP.com offers professional website hosting services for cost conscious web developers and designers. The 34SP.com team of technical experts offers industry leading support and service coupled with a money back guarantee to ensure client satisfaction. Website hosting services offered include: UK domain names, UK hosting and reseller hosting. The company is headquartered in central Manchester, England.