October 9, 2009 – (HOSTSEARCH.COM) –NameMedia
today announced the launch of Domainer’s Advantage, an interactive knowledge center for domain investors located at Afternic.com.
The Domain Listing Service (AfternicDLS) is operated by Afternic
, an award-winning marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of premium domain names. Domain name owners list names for sale at Afternic.com to achieve the broadest exposure to the most buyers worldwide.
The newly launched service, called Domainer’s Advantage, offers domain investors a comprehensive knowledge center including:
• Real time domain industry news feed: Stay informed of the latest industry news
• Weekly domain sales reports: Be the first to know what sold – and at what price
• Best Practices: Proven tips on successful selling at maximum value
• Market Trends: What hot? What’s not?
• Poll of the Week: Weigh in on the pressing issues impacting the domain industry
• Discuss Names domain industry forum: Your voice matters – join the discussion
• Domain Industry calendar of events; Webinars, Trade Shows, and Industry Events
• AfternicDLS Blog: Our opinions on the domain industry issues of the day
“Domainer’s Advantage is designed for savvy domain investors who seek one place where they can stay highly informed on all the issues and opportunities affecting their domain investments,” said Sarah Ptalis, Product Manager for NameMedia’s domain marketplace businesses BuyDomains.com and Afternic.com. “Domainer’s Advantage is a simple but compelling tool for accessing and exchanging the latest knowledge in real time”.
AfternicDLS is the domain industry’s premier sales platform, offering SMB “end user” targeted global promotion of domain sellers’ domains in 135 countries.
NameMedia is a leader in the acquisition, development and trading of digital real estate through a network of highly targeted websites and a marketplace for premium domain names. The company’s website development focuses on creating compelling online communities in niche categories. The company’s marketplace allows owners of premium domain names to list their domain properties for sale, and for domain buyers to review the largest available inventory.
Through its ownership of one of the largest domain portfolios in the world, its innovative website development platform, and its broad distribution, NameMedia now serves more than 60 million visitors to its network of websites and sells domains to customers in more than 100 countries.