April 29, 2009 – (HOSTSEARCH.COM) – In response to Microsoft's recent announcement that adCenter Analytics will be discontinued by the end of the year, SmarterTools Inc.
is offering current adCenter Analytics and former DeepMetrix customers a 25 percent discount on new licenses of SmarterStats Web site analytics software.
"SmarterTools is committed to the SmarterStats product and to adding features, enhancing value, and providing a secure and independent platform for reliable Web site statistics now and in the future," said Jeff Hardy, vice president of business operations for SmarterTools. "With SmarterStats, DeepMetrix and adCenter Analytics customers can find the solutions and value they need."
SmarterStats Web log analytics delivers accurate and detailed Web site statistics for a single site or tens of thousands of sites across distributed networks. With detailed reports, a distributed architecture, and no database requirements, SmarterStats provides a cost efficient, enterprise level application. Features include:
• Support for numerous log file types, including Internet Information Server (Windows) and Apache (Linux)
• Charts and graphs enhanced by Microsoft Silverlight
• The ability to separate spider and bot traffic from real visitor traffic
• The ability to propagate settings across Web sites, domains, and entire systems in one step
• 15 data mining reports with enhanced ability to drill down into report items
• 18 geographic report items that allow users to monitor Web site performance and identify demographic marketing opportunities at the country, state, province, and city levels
• Custom and email reports
• A fully skinnable Web interface with optimized AJAX controls
Microsoft adCenter Analytics and DeepMetrix customers can take advantage of this special offer through May 15, 2009.
Founded in 2003, SmarterTools Inc. is an information technology-management software company based in Phoenix, Arizona. SmarterTools builds a Windows mail server, customer service software, and a Web log analytics reporting tool that simplify and automate the day-to-day IT operations of businesses and hosting environments in over 100 countries.