December 16, 2009 – (HOSTSEARCH.COM) – UK website hosting firm 34SP.com
has announced that the company has upgraded to the latest version of the SmarterTrack help desk application software created by SmarterTools. 34SP.com was founded by Manchester University colleagues Daniel Foster and Stuart Melling, and recently celebrated 9 years in the web hosting business. According to information released by 34SP.com, the company is continuing its efforts to provide the highest possible levels of technical support to web hosting clients. The SmarterTrack upgrade is integral to the company's support efforts.
The transition from SmarterTrack 3.x to 4.6 provides many advantages for 34SP.com clients needing technical support. SmarterTools (the developers of the software), describe the product as follows: ''SmarterTrack is a powerful help desk application that transforms customer service efforts into a comprehensive, multi-channel communications portal with features like a Ticket system, Live Chat, WhosOn, branding and language support reporting, and a Knowledge Base.''
- The most noticeable improvements for 34SP.com clients will be:
- Further increased speed and reliability for support.
- Faster response times for accessing the 34SP.com Technical Support Knowledge Base.
- Enhanced detail regarding support tickets - all support management functions can now be accomplished online through the 34SP.com support portal in addition to email.
- Google translate function (beta) for live chat - in the event that clients want to ask questions in another language and receive translated answers.
- Improved collaboration for internal 34SP.com staff - to better coordinate on complex service issues.
- Additionally, any identified bugs from previous releases have been addressed and improved as well.
Co-founder of 34SP.com, Daniel Foster, was quoted on the 34SP.com website as saying, ''After some great help from the staff at SmarterTools, we were able to plan the deployment of this upgrade to happen with almost no impact to customers, so that all you will see are the benefits outlined above. We're looking forward to playing with the new features and finding more ways to improve the outstanding support we already offer.''
34SP.com was also recently one of the first web hosting companies to set up a new VPS template, pre-installed with the Google Go programming language, ready for rapid development testing. The Go Development VPS template is built upon a 64-bit image of Ubuntu Server 9.04, using the latest build of Go and includes a sample 'Hello World' script in the /root directory, ready to build.
For further information on the SmarterTrack helpdesk application please visit: http://www.smartertools.com/smartertrack.
34SP.com offers professional website hosting services for cost conscious web developers and designers. The 34SP.com team of technical experts offers industry leading support and service coupled with a money back guarantee to ensure client satisfaction. Website hosting services offered include: UK domains, UK web hosting and dedicated servers. The company is headquartered in central Manchester, England.