New Low Cost Website Creation Tool Features Easy, Open and Ready to Use Solution With Plesk and Other 3rd Party Control Panels
Herndon, VA October 28, 2004 Today, SWsoft, the established leader in hosting automation and server virtualization software, announced the beta release of SiteBuilder, a next generation Web-based site building and publishing tool for hosting service providers and end users. SiteBuilder is the first and only website creation tool that was built from the ground up to be fully integrated with a providers infrastructure as well as Plesk and other 3rd party control panels. The final release of SiteBuilder will be publicly available by November 2004.
We are excited to bring to market a robust site building tool that brings yet another added service differentiator for hosting providers and helps them expand their revenues, said Kurt Daniel, director of marketing, SWsoft. SWsofts SiteBuilder combines full capabilities with a flexible business model and profession support making this application a must have solution for any provider looking to broaden its offerings.
Our customers expect the best when it comes to Web hosting services and technology, said Thomas Strohe, Co-Founder, Server4You. Not only will our customers be able to try before they buy SWsofts SiteBuilder, they will be able to have open access to more than 100 sophisticated templates and features to launch new websites or re-brand their current websites.
Cost Effective User-Friendly SiteBuilder Tool for Hosting Providers
SiteBuilder is a next generation Web-based site builder application for creating and editing websites. Providers and end-users alike will be able to quickly and easily create the design, select the structure, edit/add content, define parameters and publish directly to a customers server.
SiteBuilder advantages include:
* Easy-to-Use Web Interface Five step point-and-click wizard that includes design and layout templates, page structure, sample text, and a powerful WYSIWYG editor for non-technical users.
* Flexible Business Model Priced flexibly to fit various business models with many options such as on a per server, per account, centralized or site license, subscription or one-time basis.
* Designed for Differentiation Providers and end customers can select an assortment of skins to integrate with their control panels and modify look-and-feel for private branding.
* Advanced Design Templates and Features More than 100 sophisticated templates included in combination with advanced statistics, photo albums and a powerful WYSIWYG editor.
* Open Architecture Ability to modify default templates designs and add new templates, page sets and modules for more advanced users.
* Ready for Integration Only site building tool with complete integration with SWsofts Plesk, HSPcomplete, and PEM as well as integration with 3rd party or in-house control panels.
* Professional Support and Road Map High quality SWsoft support included along with a road map of future product enhancements.
SiteBuilder Trial Download
SiteBuilder Beta is now available for immediate trial at http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/sitebuilder/. To ensure a SWsofts beta SiteBuilder meets the needs of customer, resellers and partners, feedback should be sent to email@example.com.
SWsoft is the recognized leader in automation and server virtualization software for hosting service companies, communications providers, and enterprises. The company powers more than 70,000 servers for customers in over 100 countries. SWsofts products deliver industry-leading performance, stability and manageability for its customers to increase utilization of their limited IT resources. Headquartered in Herndon, VA, with offices around the world; SWsoft is a privately held, profitable company, offering comprehensive solutions including: Plesk, Virtuozzo, PEM, HSPcomplete and Confixx. For more information about SWsoft, visit www.sw-soft.com.
# # #
Manager of Public Relations
(T) (703) 815-5670 ext. 1865
(M) (919) 264-0366