20i Reviews

20i
4 reviews of 20i

Best in the market
Support is great and fast. Their panel is great and the price unbeatable

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

The BEST
Without seeming too evangelical I have to write something to counteract that ridiculous post by Jaffar Saleem. He obviously is a TROLL.
20i is the best hosting company I have ever used. I host hundreds of sites they are the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Don't buy any Hosting service from this Company
Its not company to host your Site i have purchased reseller plan and alll my sites goes down 3 to 4 times in a day with error 500 - Please dont buy any plan from this hosting company

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Great Hosting
Honestly the best hosting company i have ever dealt. I am using the reseller hosting and have not had any problems. I migrated from Go Daddy and have been able to move all my packages and emails over. So FAR SO GOOD!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Review 20i