2MHost Reviews

2MHost
668 reviews of 2MHost

Everytime I had a problem I got a quick and helpfull answer.

Thank you...

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - July, 2009

Great. host. Never had a problem. I would recommend it.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2008 - July, 2009

The value for my investment in 2MHost is optimal. I completely forget about issues for a complete year. In fact, I have never had a problem with the service since I started using it 3 years ago. It's simple and fast to renew, and the fees are the lowest.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - July, 2009

i like it. 2mhost is really stable and never had issues in the past 5 years (or longer) and i have friends using other host providers and i see em having many problems/issues... i ll just stick with 2mhost because if i m happy here. i need nothing else.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - July, 2009

My experience with 2MHost.com has given me no cause for regret. Their service and their support has been flawless.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2002 - July, 2009

I have been using 2MHost now for 2 years and I joined them after trying of other hosting companies and they were the must stable. Although the site speed isnt always mega great it is quite decent and the technical support is good when you need it ++

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - July, 2009

Been using their services since 08/2007. No problems, no headaches whatsoever.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - July, 2009

Easy to use and no problems this year.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2008 - July, 2009

Totalmente recomendable, en dos años como cliente no me he encontrado nunca el servidor caído.
El servicio técnico es excepcional, tanto por su rapidez (una o dos horas en responder mensajes, instantáneamente si se trata del chat 24h) como por su cal

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - July, 2009

I have had no problems with 2Mhost.com. They're great. I've really enjoyed hosting with them. I have recommended this hosting site to all my friends.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - July, 2009