AcuGIS Reviews

AcuGIS
15 reviews of AcuGIS

Couldn't Ask For More

The GIS tools are just great, way better than anything else we have worked with. Ample resourcess well. We're still on the initial plan we began with in 2016 and haven't had to upgrade to increase disk, bandwidth, etc..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Appalling support
I have 5 open support tickets going back 3 months. They don't reply to requests for support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Excellent hosting and support
In our second year of hosting and very happy. The GIS tools save a lot of time. On demand scaling is also a big plus as we scale both up and down depending on class sizes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Very Poor Customer Service and Support
I was given money to pay for DSpace Hosting. After the setup, I patiently waited for them to customize the Dspace with our logo and colour. After waiting for about 8 months, I had to use my money to pay another company to host DSpace for my University.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Worst Support I've ever encountered!
They must be going out of business. I cannot access CPanel or FTP in. I have client sites hosted there and they are not responding to support tickets or phone calls. My sites are down and now I'm relocating my client sites to another service.....

Worst support I've encountered for hosting
If you need ANY support at all, they're terrible. Their UK support has 1000+ messages and doesn't exist, and they just ignore your tickets after a while. We had to leave as they couldn't get Authentication working for our system, which is pretty basic.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2019 - May, 2019

Very bad service
If you need this service for production, forget it. My server was down for days in a row, nobody answer my email / tickets. Later same happened with my domain. I really think you should not use it, or just for testing...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Very Happy
Excellent GIS tools and very easy to use.

Excellent Service & Support
I've been with AcuGIS for over a year now and I've been very happy with their service and support. Whatever I need, they step forward and help me out, and that's why I continue to send my clients there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Excellent hosting services
I have been with AcuGIS for about four months now. I selected them based on other reviews I saw here. Great performance, support, and lots of GIS tools that will really help me out for some upcoming projects.

Review AcuGIS