AIT Reviews

AIT
125 reviews of AIT

A decent place to host your services
I have never had an issue with AIT, except minors ones. I would recommenced them just because they offer more for the buck than most of the larger companies such as digitalocean which basically spits in your face in regards to specs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Very good hosting provider
I've tried them all, most give you very low space, but AIT gives you something decent to play with. Support is decent, I wish they had a remote admin option such as VNC.

Excellent Technical Support
In every instance, technical support has been very helpful and responsive. I would recommend AIT to anyone needing web and VPS hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Great support services!
Whenever I have contacted support for an issue, I have received great support from all the staff. Whether Magento issues, WordPress, Installation issues AIT Support has always been there for me, I will continue to grow my business with AIT.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

AIT Rocks
I have been an AIT customer since 1998. That should tell you how I rate them! I have a virtual server and domain name reseller account. I have serveral sites other than my own on this server.

Your selection below only goes to 2001. See above.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2001

Good service
Good service but not the speed improvement I was hoping for but this is not due qualities of the VPS.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2017 - July, 2017

support on website update
Jennifer was helpful and gave us a quick solution to our issue without us having to work through the details of our IT-dept instructions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2009

Pleasantly suprised
Superior service, and product. Friendly efficient support staff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Free promotion = debt
Don't ever accept a free promotion, the term "free" is not a part of AIT dictionary. After accepting a free promotion I apparently owe them money.

Simply terrible.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2017 - April, 2017

BAD BAD BAD
Really bad,
they help you with nothing
their platform is VERY OLD and I asked for a reimage (which should be in my dashboard all the time) and they charged me with 40$

really bad

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Review AIT