AIT Reviews

AIT
115 reviews of AIT

AIT is the best
AIT is the best "bang" for our buck.
Friendly staff.
Excellent support.
Great pricing.

We use them exclusively.

Great Service
I love this company and have always gotten great service.

Good peeps
Been using AIT for years
Very satisfied with the product and service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Excellent Response Time & ADVISE
I am excited about AIT's response time to my "ticket" Server Down, my server was back up in less than 6 minutes (from what I can detect) Also, Ghana's advise about implementing the reCaptcha on Form pages was a reminder about getting that implemented ASAP

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2005

My Zimbra Email Account!
Performance has been very good!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Customer for life.
I have been a AIT customer for many years probably since 2002 or earlier. The early years were a challenge but over the past 10 years the team has taken care of any request, FAST! Yearly fee is affordable for my small hosting company. Customer for life.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2002

Great service, and great customer support..
Great service, and exceptional customer support.

Guy

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - November, 2018

Super great VPS server hosting with AIT
I have been using AIT VPS server from last three months now and I have yet to find a fault in the system. This has worked brilliantly till now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Great Customer Service!
We have been using AIT for about 20 years. When we have a problem, as all companies do, AIT's customer service is very helpful, knowledgeable and fast. I highly recommend AIT.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2001

Great Customer Service
Very pleased with AIT and its staff

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review AIT