AIT Reviews

AIT
142 reviews of AIT

Simply The Best
Could not ask for more. I've been with them for years and they continually show me what true value and customer service is about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Great Company
We have been with AIT since the early 2000s. Their services are steady, and they have helped us stay current as our needs have grown. Their tech support is quick and thorough. I highly recommend AIT for all your domain and web hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2003

Excellent Service!
Excellent Service and great price !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Contentment
I have yet to use my site for much more than learning and my personal use. Over the years I have seen AIT shine as well as appear to lack luster. My opinion is not that of a seasoned profession but one who has challenged the patience of customer support over the years. I am content with the service I have received over the years. It's people like Jennifer and Douglas who gives AIT added valued as my provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Upgrading hosting packages and merging accounts
It was time to upgrade my hosting services with AIT. Once pricing was adjusted from the balance remaining on my old hosting package, AIT did the upgrade to my new cPanel hosting package quickly and my current sites worked nicely afterward. And by request the techs also moved one of my owned domains in a separate AIT user account into my new cPanel domain list. Thank you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2021

Satisfied - absolutely worry free
I have been with AIT now for over 20 years. Had a great experience. With almost no problems and immediate support and service for any queries and doubts. Thank you AIT.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

AIT is the best
I have been a customer with my own server for 10 or more years. I inherited the position of Webmaster for a non profit that I belong to.
I have transferred all 4 of their websites to AIT because I was spending too much time fixing problems with these hosting companies.
AIT has the best service, prices and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Great experience
Been with AIT for 20 years now. Enjoyed the best of hosting and service.

AIT is the Best
I have been a customer for probably 15 years. I am a member of a charitable organization and recently switched all 4 of my organizations websites to AIT due to poor service and support at their previous hosting companies.
One website was hosted at a company that used server software that I was totally unfamiliar with. AIT did a perfect migration and changed the DNS in a timely and cost effective method.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2005

Solves issues fast
AIT has hosted highonadventure.com for at least the 15 years I've been involved and there's never been an issue that they didn't have a quick fix for. Writing up a ticket is easy and response time is great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2005

Review AIT