AIT Reviews

AIT
146 reviews of AIT

PK Stone

Best Service Hands Down
I've been with AIT for over 30 years... Probably longer then most of their employees, LOL! .While I haven't always been active over the years, I maintain my Domain Names with them since then. Every time that I've re-activated my account, it's been as if I never left. Great service, reliability, friendly staff, great communication and of course great product line.

I've retired from working for other people and finally starting my own webservices business and AIT gives me the tools, service and great Tech support that I need to be successful!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

John

Reliable
I have hosted pages on AIT since the early 2000's and have alwasys found them to be reliable and responsive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2022

Susan Parr

EXCELLENCE!
The best domain and web service! Superior in every way.
I appreciate businesses that have that as their goal.
APPARENTLY, it has always been AIT's goal to be the BEST.

THEY ARE! I have been with them for many years and don't even now remember how long! worth it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2022

Angela F

I love working with AIT
It is nice to be able to contact someone for help 24/7. Every phone conversation has been clear, professional, and productive.

Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2005

Robert Samuel Becker

Simply The Best
Could not ask for more. I've been with them for years and they continually show me what true value and customer service is about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Linda Dorman

Great Company
We have been with AIT since the early 2000s. Their services are steady, and they have helped us stay current as our needs have grown. Their tech support is quick and thorough. I highly recommend AIT for all your domain and web hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2003

Rich Knoch

Excellent Service!
Excellent Service and great price !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Jamie Eatmon

Contentment
I have yet to use my site for much more than learning and my personal use. Over the years I have seen AIT shine as well as appear to lack luster. My opinion is not that of a seasoned profession but one who has challenged the patience of customer support over the years. I am content with the service I have received over the years. It's people like Jennifer and Douglas who gives AIT added valued as my provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Bryan Pratt

Upgrading hosting packages and merging accounts
It was time to upgrade my hosting services with AIT. Once pricing was adjusted from the balance remaining on my old hosting package, AIT did the upgrade to my new cPanel hosting package quickly and my current sites worked nicely afterward. And by request the techs also moved one of my owned domains in a separate AIT user account into my new cPanel domain list. Thank you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2021

Sumathi ALN

Satisfied - absolutely worry free
I have been with AIT now for over 20 years. Had a great experience. With almost no problems and immediate support and service for any queries and doubts. Thank you AIT.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

Review AIT