AIT Reviews

AIT
134 reviews of AIT

AIT is the Best
I have been a customer for probably 15 years. I am a member of a charitable organization and recently switched all 4 of my organizations websites to AIT due to poor service and support at their previous hosting companies.
One website was hosted at a company that used server software that I was totally unfamiliar with. AIT did a perfect migration and changed the DNS in a timely and cost effective method.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2005

Solves issues fast
AIT has hosted highonadventure.com for at least the 15 years I've been involved and there's never been an issue that they didn't have a quick fix for. Writing up a ticket is easy and response time is great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2005

Technical Support
Awesome help! Thank you....
Technical help was precise, accurate, and really helped me out with a new domain.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

AIT is the Best!
This is my first time hosting a domain and I have no experience with all the intricacies of setting up email, website directory structure, ad-nauseum. Fortunately, AIT's support team has the expertise and is happy to bail me out even though I have a self-managed plan. I really appreciate how they go the extra mile for their customers, no matter how small they are.
Thanks AIT. I look forward to a long relationship.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

AIT ripped me off!
AIT was a great hosting company when Clarence Briggs was the owner and ran the place. I've been with them since the 1990s when they were a brand new company. Today Clarence's son Byron runs the company and the difference is night and day. The kid is a rude punk who talks down to his long time customers. It's clear to me, a retired businessman, that Byron is totally unprofessional and could never hold a good job working anywhere else. He has totally ruined what was once a great company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

AIT is always there
We have been hosted at AIT for almost 7 years, and we love that the company is run by U.S. Veterans. As far as pricing, service and support goes, they are a great company and are always there for their clients.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

No support or refund
The worst hosting I ever hosted with, I am getting charged every month without using the service.

they do not have any customer support, they do not have any experience in linux being the oldest company they act like noobs

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

I love AIT
i started my business with AIT 20 years ago. Always been happy

AppreciaTed
excellent service and tech support. Thanks!

Great customer service
I have 2 other servers with other companies and AIT is by far the best in customer support/tech support which is so important. I just submit a support ticket and within less than an hour I get a response/fix or a phone number to call directly. Techs even use REAL NAMES! Pricing is also better than my other server company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Review AIT