Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
181 reviews of Aplus.Net

Their service is good but their technical support is not
I have generally been pleased with Aplus.net's services, but their technical support has almost always resulted in frustration and lack of solutions. The latest one has resulted in my decision to move all my clients away from Aplus.net.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Customer service is awful. The user interface stinks even more.
Was with company many years. Price keeps going up and service still stinks again this year. Today I initiated the process to move to their competitor, they are jerking me around again about icann renewal via smartphone and releasing my domain.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2010

Terrible billing policies
Over billed for 5 years on a cancelled domain. Refused to refund even the last bill (2 weeks ago). Terrible control panel that hides the auto billing function for a hosting plan. Says their incompetence is my problem!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2001 - August, 2014

No way to adjust the TTL
I've never used this company. I picked up client who was hosting through Aplus. I went in to make some simple DNS changes and there is no way to adjust the TTL. Beyond that the entire back-end of the site is a mess. There are better hosts at this price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Awful
Their awful custom control panel went from bad to worse since their 'newest' one came out. Broken links and missing necessary tools.

Website stopped working and there is no mysql button in the control panel. I fear my databases are also gone?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Terrible. Beware
Terrible customer service. Bait and switch pricing. Disconnected services without warning after I complained. Stay away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Horrible company and customer support. AVOID!!!
Aplus has to be the WORST hosting/domain company in existence. I tried to migrate a domain I own to another service provider and was penalized for 60 days with a lockout. Now, none of my G Suite services can be verified, and support refuses to remove it

Terrible!
We have sites on a dozen hosting companies, and this hosting company's customer service, and their system is just broken. I've never had a hosting company lock us out of accessing our database with permissions. Stay away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Expect to be disssapointed
I have had a horrible experience with them. They updated their system, causing my WordPress site to be down for over two weeks. had to transfer it to get it to work. I canceled my hosting account - which blocked my files from transferring.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - March, 2017

Bad hosting ever
this is bad hosting ever, my script screw up when i upload to aplus. and also this hosting cant be access from some country. customer service never give solution.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Review Aplus.Net