Brixly.uk Reviews

Brixly.uk
72 reviews of Brixly.uk

Martin Becker

I would definitely recommend brixly to be the hosting provider of choice.
We've been hosting with Brixly for a year now and have so far been satisfied with their great customer service. I would definitely recommend brixly to be the hosting provider of choice.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

Storm Carlsen

Brixly have the best support I have in my life.
I have not enough word to describe how good this support team is. So far, Brixly have the best support I have in my life.

Amelia McGill

I advise and recommend them with real enthusiasm.
The Best Customer Service I Have Ever Seen . I have been contacting them for several months and they are fast, very efficient and attentive to any requirement.
I advise and recommend them with real enthusiasm.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

Tapani Aho

Thanks all Techs!
Brixly have the best and the great support team. Thanks all Techs!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Alyssa Farthing

Very good service.
Very good service, fast response for my inquiries, friendly people.

Maik Konig

Thanks, Brixly, you are amazing.
I did a lot of research to find a reliable good quality host and decided to go with Brixly. I'm so glad I did! The support team is incredible, they offer sometimes instant support! I don't know where I would be without them. Thanks, Brixly, you are amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Armano Beute

Brixly fit all of my needs.
After needing a new hosting company in a quick pinch I found that Brixly fit all of my needs. I also liked their cute personal messages in the control panel. Also, the control panel was intuitive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

Grace Littlejohn

Brixly is awesome and great.
Brixly is awesome and great. Before moving over to them, I was going through a nightmare with another hosting provider. But now that I'm with Brixly, I couldn't be happier!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Ribena watson

Fastest & Best Web Hosting Services
Hello, my name is Ribena a few days ago I started to resell web hosting which is purchased by brixly hosting. It is very beneficial for me because it provides a custom name server & complete white label hosting. Thank you brixly for providing me with such great services. I also used the Domain Racer web hosting services. both brixly & Domain Racer are my favorite web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Cody Dunstan

Brixly is the best.
Brixly is the best. They always focus on the customer and solving problems from a customer perspective.

Review Brixly.uk