DomainRacer Reviews

DomainRacer
145 reviews of DomainRacer

Barbera

My experience with Domainracer is really good specially with support team.
I have contacted to them many times for my little queries but they attend me very patiently every time. They provided me some sources including video series so that I can able to understand problems clearly. Can solve by my own in future. Great Quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Cecilia Hurd

Affordable services
Domain Racer is founded with the objective of offering domain names and hosting products to Web Developers, Designers etc. domairacer offering quality service and affordable web hosting plans.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Billie Andrews

Happy with the reseller plan
I have been using DomainRacer's reseller plan from a year and the support has been fantastic, specially their live chat. The main feature is white labelled service and I am happy with their reseller plans.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Sue Lees

so much affordable
Wow DomainRacer !! It’s so much affordable than others in the market. User interface is really simple and easy to use. Simply Best.Best..Best…

Bonnie Leonard

Keep it up
I got stuck using services of reputed web host due to their delayed problem solving and frequently problem facing issue so I went with DomainRacer and now I can simply said that there is no one excellent like DomainRacer. Proud of you team. Keep it up

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Helen Randall

Great web host
Great web host with affordable price and awesome technical support team. Simply happy with DomainRacer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Rahul Chaudhari

budget friendly hosting
I was searching for budget friendly hosting which also provide high security. I found out domainracer suits best in my budget and i am impressed by other features they providing. their support team helped me a lot and gives me best solution. Go with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Habina Ilea

Worth of money
Domainracer gave me best reseller hosting plan in my budget. They gave me WHMCS module as a complimentary with basic reseller plan. I found that their services are helped me to grow my business.
All time thanks domainracer

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Marger Lees

Extraordinary services with amazing support
You are just fantastic Domainracer. your technical support team helped me a lot. They solved my database problem in just 15 minutes. really very thankful of your support team.
You saved my business. Thanks domainracer.

Anna Mashall

Extraordinary services at affordable price
I liked one best thing about domainracer is that,
I am Reseller customer of domainracer. Actually I needed the WHMCS module with Reseller plans, for that I have researched many companies. I found DomainRacer with 2 plans with Free WHMCS at low cost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Review DomainRacer