DomainRacer Reviews

DomainRacer
30 reviews of DomainRacer

Great web host
Great web host with affordable price and awesome technical support team. Simply happy with DomainRacer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

budget friendly hosting
I was searching for budget friendly hosting which also provide high security. I found out domainracer suits best in my budget and i am impressed by other features they providing. their support team helped me a lot and gives me best solution. Go with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Worth of money
Domainracer gave me best reseller hosting plan in my budget. They gave me WHMCS module as a complimentary with basic reseller plan. I found that their services are helped me to grow my business.
All time thanks domainracer

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Extraordinary services with amazing support
You are just fantastic Domainracer. your technical support team helped me a lot. They solved my database problem in just 15 minutes. really very thankful of your support team.
You saved my business. Thanks domainracer.

Extraordinary services at affordable price
I liked one best thing about domainracer is that,
I am Reseller customer of domainracer. Actually I needed the WHMCS module with Reseller plans, for that I have researched many companies. I found DomainRacer with 2 plans with Free WHMCS at low cost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

All time favourite
I love your services and support domainracer. you are doing tremendous job for customer. because of you i saved my money and feeling stressless about my website.
Strongly recommend Domainracer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Best experience with domainrarer
my website is under domainracer from 6 months and not facing big problems with my website. in 6 months my website faced downtime problem 1 time but that time domainracer helped me and solved my problem in very less time.
very nice services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Best Uptime service
Since 1 year i am using shared hosting plan of domainracer and really it is must to appreciate their service of higher uptime. My website never go down. i am very happy with domainracer.
Keep it up..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

All time Favourite service from last 3.5years.
to short they become leader in the market.. thanks domainracer for taken care by my business. they deserve top position always.

Thanks swapnil for to help me last time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Excellent website
Excellent website. It's also fasted website. They are very helpful and also trusted site. It is very helpful people and prompt in solving your problems. They are customer service very good. I strongly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Review DomainRacer