DomainRacer Reviews

DomainRacer
45 reviews of DomainRacer

Best support
Domainracer hosting service is one of the best in the market, and their cheapest hosting plans are top notch. Their service is great in any event, for a no-tech individual. I have been with them for over 3 years and they have the best client support for a hosting organisation.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Good features at cheap price
I have been with Domainracer's Reseller plan for several months and the service have been very good. The thing I really like about domain racer is that they have live tech support 24*7, so if you face any problem you can just talk to them over chat and get it fixed. They also have good features and the plans in very cheap price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Worth your money
I am using Domainracer from last few years; I have experienced their service deeply. I found their shared hosting plans are top quality and worth to buy their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Great experience
It is amazing I had some great experience with the services offered by domainracer. Well client support was quick and lovely. Numerous unique features and quick updates.

Fastest Service
They provide very fast service; they have been very approachable and quick in responding to my issues and fixing problems as they occur.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Flawless service
Domainracer has been doing exceptionally well. The customer service is flawless; they are quick to resolve any problems and patients with all your problems. I'm very grateful to host my site with Domainracer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Highly satisfied
Best all over services, highly satisfied. Customer support is well trained and with polite manner, they answered all my questions as expected! :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Great work
I am with Domainracer since 6 months. They are constantly doing great. Whenever their customers need them they are always available. They never fail to satisfy their customers. I can say that with surety because I have experienced their service and really happy with them. Keep growing with such great work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Great response from support team
After searching long and hard, I came to Domainracer. Not only they are helpful but also patient with every single question or inquiry. Since I took service from them to still date I called them so many times but not at single moment they get irritated they always give response in very polite manner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Great service
Since I have moved to DomainRacer the problems I faced earlier of slow loading speed, downtime issue are solved here.
I was so frustrated earlier due to such disturbances coming in my way, I really can't affort any loss in business. Now, I am happy that my website is running so smoothly and fast. I haven't faced any such serious issue till now.
In addition to that the support they provide is really quick. They solve your problem in very less time.
It is very easier for me now to concentrate only on business growth as my problem is solved.
I don't have any regret regarding choosing Domainracer and I will likely to be with them if I get such great service.

Review DomainRacer