DTS-NET Reviews

DTS-NET
140 reviews of DTS-NET

My sites load lightning fast, downtime has been practically non-existent, and any problems that have arisen, or questions I had were answered/dealt with incredibly quickly. I recommend them to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - March, 2007

I would just like to say that you really have your act together. You are friendly, knowledgeable, and dedicated; that is what it takes to make it in this cyber-world. People have to know that there is a person behind the machine, and most hosting services

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2006 - February, 2007

Customer service is a disappearing commodity. It's very important to me. Yours is the kind of service I would like to support and you do. I recommend you guys to all my family and friends.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - December, 2006

Lousy support, they don't like they costumer, they don't refund your money in 30 days. Well, I want to quick but I don't know how because they don't answer any of my calls, e-mail and FAX. careful with this company.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - December, 2006

You guys are really reliable and fast. I appreciate your service. Thank you again.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2006

Just the best! Would recommend these people! Low prices! Great service! Tech support is there for you when you need them! A+++++

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - December, 2006

We are very pleased with your service and plan to stay with DTS-NET. Thank you in advance for your time and interest. Your help is very much appreciated.

DTS-NET allows its resellers to actually make a decent profit! I have yet to find a reseller program like theirs!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - November, 2006

Just a quick word to say thank you for excellent service! It is so wonderful to work with such a professional staff!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - November, 2006

this company is great they support tomcat and mysql 5.0 my site runs and loads very fast

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - November, 2006