HOST2BOOST Reviews

HOST2BOOST
15 reviews of HOST2BOOST

Quality as explained
I was referred by one of my friend in India and found the quality services at very low and we can say half of market price. we are using Cloud services and response is really good. it's like 100% uptime in past years.
Thanks,

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Great Host Service
I bought a Expert Linux Hosting. First, I thought it will not work but now I am very happy with my hosting. there was not downtime from last 9 months. Really good hosting at low budget.
Thanks host2boost for offering this at low price. :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Unbeatable Support
I am a big fan of HOST2BOOST's Support team. they always helped me regarding my website hosting issue.

I was searching a great hosting for my business website and they have suggested me to go for Cloud hosting and it's really amazing fast speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Great Amazing experience
I am using hosting and domain services from my favorite company HOST2BOOST and very happy in low price. This is my favorite due to low price and quality service and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Could not be better
Really happy to my friend who referred me to go with HOST2BOOST. They are fantastic. I always got a quick support with a quick resolution.
Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Express Support/Services:
I bought a Shared Linux Hosting. I contacted Support and switched to Cloud hosting. What a difference in speed and system resources. Now with over 1,000 visitors a day of the whole website, there is almost no downtime and speed is really fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Great Speed and Services
Great speed with best price made my decision to purchase my hosting from HOST2BOOST and I am happy with it.
Thanks Team!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Super Exp...
I had hosted my website with HOST2BOOST and everyone seems to be excellent as per 6-month experience with host2boost. Price is excellent and support was good. The technical team helped me a lot at the time of migration of my website to with host2boost.

Love hosting from H2B
I moved my business website to HOST2BOOST after getting a reference from my friend. My experience is great and everything is going good so far.

Unbeatable Price
Really great server at the great price.

Review HOST2BOOST