HOST2BOOST Reviews

HOST2BOOST
10 reviews of HOST2BOOST

Express Support/Services:
I bought a Shared Linux Hosting. I contacted Support and switched to Cloud hosting. What a difference in speed and system resources. Now with over 1,000 visitors a day of the whole website, there is almost no downtime and speed is really fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Great Speed and Services
Great speed with best price made my decision to purchase my hosting from HOST2BOOST and I am happy with it.
Thanks Team!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Super Exp...
I had hosted my website with HOST2BOOST and everyone seems to be excellent as per 6-month experience with host2boost. Price is excellent and support was good. The technical team helped me a lot at the time of migration of my website to with host2boost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Love hosting from H2B
I moved my business website to HOST2BOOST after getting a reference from my friend. My experience is great and everything is going good so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Unbeatable Price
Really great server at the great price.

I like host2boost
I am really happy with HOST2BOOST services and price.
no one else can provide such a great service at this price.

Thanks Support Team.

Unbeatable Price
Quality service with unbeatable price.
I am happy after migration my website hosting to HOST2BOOST.
Thanks, H2B Team for your support during migration!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Superb Services
I was referred by one of my friends to buy hosting from HOST2BOOST and my experience is amazing with the support and services.
I would like to say thanks to the team to provide such great services at a wonderful price.

Great Hosting experience
I am sharing my experience after a experience of 8 months. I am very happy with the price HOST2BOOST is offering and technical team is very supportive and providing quick help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

My Experience is really awesome
I shifted my website to HOST2BOOST and I am very happy with the cheap price and great quality hosting and I got premium support from Technical team during my website migration.
Thanks, Team,
Keep it Up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Review HOST2BOOST