King Servers Reviews

King Servers
33 reviews of King Servers

We rent a server....
We rent a server with a large disk space for our backups, the customer's requirements were that in addition to local storage there was also a remote one, so we decided to take the storage from King Servers. We have been familiar with this company for a long time, we host our websites with them. The access speed is excellent. The security does not cause doubt.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

good job!
Our service allows you to sell a car at a car auction, it is simultaneously seen by thousands of car dealerships across Russia and conduct auctions for each car. I want to thank the support group that switched to a protected VDS King Server with DDoS protection, helped set everything up in the shortest possible time, suggested what works and how, many thanks to Sergey from the support group he really is a cool specialist! Thank you very much! The protection is at the heighest level, withstood L7. We are very happy, we work stably, the server does not crash.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

very high quality
The company offers stable VDS for an adequate price, I rent a server under JIRA, a project management system, primarily used to manage teams of programmers in the development of IT products, as in our case.The team is international, very high quality!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

all works
I am engaged in the administration of a known network of financial organizations in the city, as service providers of storage servers, and even before me, King Servers was chosen.As a technician, everything suits me, I set it up one time and it all works.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

At first I used VDS
At first I used VDS, everything was fine and there were no problems. Recently I decided to try a dedicated server. The price was more expensive, but it also had more opportunities. I use it as a game server. Very nice!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

The hoster is reliable....
The hoster is reliable, I have 3 websites on UPU ny, we were also engaged in resale servers to our customers, good conditions for Resellers. We successfully bring and conclude clients, payments are stable and on time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

GOD
I have a music portal on shared. For me, the main thing it that the website loads quickly, does not crash, with a convenient control panel and the price. King servers has it all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

We have a storage server for rent for the 4th month. Conducted the necessary settings, provided instructions for the staff. We did not encounter any problems. We work under a contract.

GOOD
VDS hosting from King Servers is exactly what it should be.Great work stability, and speed does not drop even in loaded hours.No sudden server reboots or downtime were observed.Neither I nor my colleagues had any reason to doubt the quality of the server.

Very very good
I own an online store on Umi CMS, seo-specialist have advised me to switch to VDS to ensure fast operation and stability of the website. The server just flies, and the tariffs are quite competitive. The technical support group helped me with the move.

Review King Servers