King Servers Reviews

King Servers
23 reviews of King Servers

VERY NICE!
High-quality, reliable hosting, with a convenient control panel, with a good technical support, at a low price. I've been here for a year and I see no reason to leave. The webites work well, no problems arise with them, the hosting is inexpensive - good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

very nice
The tech support group moved the website to another cart. I want to state, that the speed dramatically increased after the transfer. The support group also suggested installing SSL, which I am also thankful for. I was not thrown for the mercy of fate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

I like
I needed a good virtual server. A must have was for it to be Dutch. I will not go into details, I will only say that work required it. Before the king-servers, I took another hoster for a month. About four times everything crashed. Here the price is slig

Great hosting
Great hosting, I have no complaints. There were no problems after the payment of the services. One thing I would like to ask, is for them to once in a while hold more sales and promotions. Delicious buns will help you be heard about by more people!

king servers the best
They (king servers) may have one of the best offers, at the moment, on virtual hosting. Especially convenient if your customer wants a budget, but at the same time, a comprehensive solution for your business - and-no store plus a couple of landing pages.

price
I have VDS-NL-8G, for virtual tables. It is an excellent solution. However, for Windows you still have to pay. But if the project is big enough, it justifies itself.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Recomented
I have my own blog not big about fishing. Needed a stable, reliable and not expensive hosting. This company provided me with it, there is nothing to complain about. On the old hoster there were a lot of errors and that is why I went to the King Servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

I advise
Just like in any office, sales people work better than the customer support. But I have no complaints about the work of software and equipment. Good job, guys!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2018 - January, 2019

King Servers fully satisfies us.
We use VPS servers for applications. Stability is the most important thing. King Servers fully satisfies us.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

We will be working with that
We bought three cars for pilot projects in the banking environment. Everything is fine from the hoster. We will be working with that

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Review King Servers