King Servers Reviews

King Servers
57 reviews of King Servers

online 24/7
I chose them because of such points: the resources I need at an adequate price, there is protection from DDoS, good ping on test ip, test period (first used it), support 24/7

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

well hosting
Since September, we have been using their virtual desktops. Selected within a month, selected among 3 suppliers. After testing, we stopped at King Servers, for the same money as others offered us more. We are happy with such a new solution for us in the company

fast support
Technical support works fast. uptime high. Everything works well, I did not encounter problems

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

high quality
Prices are acceptable, not the smallest in the market, but fully correspond to the quality of the service provided. Support is round-the-clock and high-quality, do not leave the customer one-on-one with a problem

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

good support
Those support quite quickly and competently solves questions. I have 10 VPS at $2.5, even at this price my questions are not left unanswered

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

best support
Support responds quickly enough to help with complex technical issues within 10-20 minutes
King Servers, for its part, is fully fulfilling its obligations.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Recommend
We cooperate for a year. During this time, one question arose on acts, the financial department decided it quite quickly. I recommend King-Servers!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

faster hosting
Servers of their money cost. The iron is reliable and uptime high, very pleasing. Support responds quickly. I'm pleased

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

thn you!
We have been working not so long ago, the impressions are pleasant in general. Support is always in touch. I turned twice: the first time to transfer, and the second when I touched the settings and there were problems with the site. Support resolved both issues in a short time.

good vds
Stable vds. I want to separately note the work of the technical support service, all issues are resolved promptly, competent employees, Server prices are good!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Review King Servers