KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
277 reviews of KVCHosting.com

kvchosting review
I am receiving unlimited features, useful tools and up-to-date scripts from Kvchosting.com.
Stability of network is outstanding, as high as possible, I really satisfied with it.
Support as sales and techies is helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

My positive review
KVChosting webhost has to have the best customer service/tech support of any hosting co.
I wish all companies in every sector had this type of service!
Fast, high quality and great for pros and newbies.
Can't say enough about how terrific KVC has been!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

I am really delighted with their web hosting
Kvchosting support team are very useful, guiding us over addon domains, different tools packages and just normally replying to my queries. Uptime of servers and network is just as guaranteed, our web sites are loading promptly without any difficulties.

KVC and their staff is superb
They are a great bunch of people, always very helpful, always positive and despite earthquakes and missile attacks their response times to requests for help are the best. Support agents are actually friendly, positive, knowledgeable And also helpful.

Clear and accurate help
I am delighted with kvchosting.com. I've started using them since November. They are fast in installing features, customer relation is top-notch. In the few times I've required help kvchosting.com was always very swift and trustworthy.

My site in generally up.
I am able to publish content when I want. I have only contacted on customer service a couple of times at the start and they were very helpful. Kvchosting.com is very user friendly and you don't have to be technical expert. Great job kvchosting!

KVChosting is an extremely reliable host
After moving, I've had virtually no troubles as far as uptime or tech support. I used various tools to monitor my sites uptime and Kvchosting has done as promised. I noticed them to be unbelievably supportive and guided me through the process calmly.

Use them wih no hesitations
My account was instantly delivered to me, I maintained website and installed scripts and e-mails easily. I had some questions about working of their network, but seems it was my ISP problem with packet loss.

All the best to Kvchosting
They have a Live chat for really urgent things and truly do give superb value for money. Each time the respond was fast, polite and professional. As usual servers have been fast and given excellent response times. My website is always online

I will never leave them
Their support is second to none, in my half year I have had 100% uptime and been treated as an individual, valued customer from the support team. I have never had such an amazing support and experience with a web host.

Review KVCHosting.com