KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
290 reviews of KVCHosting.com

I am ok with KVC
First month I have lots of contacts with sales and tech support about payment issues, discounts, websites setup, script tweaks etc. All that time their support was unbeatable. After this I have made decision to stay with KVC for more and purchased year

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

I am truly happy to find Kvchosting
Their techies are working great to deliver highest stability of servers and fast loading of websites. They are using load balancing technologies to provide this features. Technical support is always helpful and available.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

All I can say is only - great job, kvc!
Kvchosting, you're doing it right! Your company is providing outstanding service and high level customer care. I have never seen such great service from a cheap hosting provider. My questions are replied in minutes, websites are quick and stable.

smooth as silk!
They just offer a great place for anyone that needs high reliability. They ensure that the basics are in tact, while they make their business about more. In a sea of web hosting companies, I've found Kvchosting to be more responsive and technically smart

Fantastic people, highly recommended.
The service is excellent, and their support staff is great. I've never have had a problem with my hosting account, and they even offer unlimited diskspace and bandwidth! I had to contact their uspport a few times but everything was solved.

So good host
Since December 2012 I am with Kvchosting.com already! Their service is second to none! They gave me everything what I needed! They are providing different plans for every need and really an amazing tech and commercial support team! So far so good!

high level customer care
My websites are working smoothly, no downtime or slow loading time. My technical support is able to solve any difficulty in minutes, it is fantastic. In summary I can only recommend this hosting provider for anyone who needs to get high quality hosting.

KVC Hosting is A+ host
First time I contaced them was in winter, sales department manager guided me through plans and helped to pick one according to my demands and budget. All the time I raise service tickets they are promtly answered and resolved. website is up for 100% time

They have been great
Kvchosting were helpful from the start. I don't recall having any downtime. My website loads fast and everything is going well. Support is very helpful as well and they're very pleasing to talk to. I'm going to extend the host for another year

It is really splendid
They directed me through webhosting administration and I like their quality service and customer care. As for speed of servers and network I can say only good words: my website is loading quickly and available all round the clock.

Review KVCHosting.com