KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
284 reviews of KVCHosting.com

they have never disappointed me
All my sites are online 24/7, tech and sales support are polite and skilled, you'll always be satisfied with such staff. Prices are as low as it is possible for receiving quality service.They have fast working servers and I can rely on their hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

The best value overall
I figured it is time to post review about Kvchosting. As a consumer, I deal with a lot of providers. I have not met a single company that has consistently dealt great support every time. They usually respond to easy requests pretty quickly.

Thanks
They have load balanced servers and stable network. During this year I have noticed my website was unavailable only when they had server maintenance. Every time I am contacting technical staff I am receiving professional help in almost an instant time.

Satisfied with kvchosting services
Support staff is working really fine: fast and knowledgeable. Features provided with my plan were really useful for first time and control panel is user friendly. My websites are always up and never slow down. Upload/download speed is rather good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

I am ok with KVC
First month I have lots of contacts with sales and tech support about payment issues, discounts, websites setup, script tweaks etc. All that time their support was unbeatable. After this I have made decision to stay with KVC for more and purchased year

I am truly happy to find Kvchosting
Their techies are working great to deliver highest stability of servers and fast loading of websites. They are using load balancing technologies to provide this features. Technical support is always helpful and available.

All I can say is only - great job, kvc!
Kvchosting, you're doing it right! Your company is providing outstanding service and high level customer care. I have never seen such great service from a cheap hosting provider. My questions are replied in minutes, websites are quick and stable.

smooth as silk!
They just offer a great place for anyone that needs high reliability. They ensure that the basics are in tact, while they make their business about more. In a sea of web hosting companies, I've found Kvchosting to be more responsive and technically smart

Fantastic people, highly recommended.
The service is excellent, and their support staff is great. I've never have had a problem with my hosting account, and they even offer unlimited diskspace and bandwidth! I had to contact their uspport a few times but everything was solved.

So good host
Since December 2012 I am with Kvchosting.com already! Their service is second to none! They gave me everything what I needed! They are providing different plans for every need and really an amazing tech and commercial support team! So far so good!

Review KVCHosting.com