KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
277 reviews of KVCHosting.com

smooth as silk!
They just offer a great place for anyone that needs high reliability. They ensure that the basics are in tact, while they make their business about more. In a sea of web hosting companies, I've found Kvchosting to be more responsive and technically smart

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Fantastic people, highly recommended.
The service is excellent, and their support staff is great. I've never have had a problem with my hosting account, and they even offer unlimited diskspace and bandwidth! I had to contact their uspport a few times but everything was solved.

So good host
Since December 2012 I am with Kvchosting.com already! Their service is second to none! They gave me everything what I needed! They are providing different plans for every need and really an amazing tech and commercial support team! So far so good!

high level customer care
My websites are working smoothly, no downtime or slow loading time. My technical support is able to solve any difficulty in minutes, it is fantastic. In summary I can only recommend this hosting provider for anyone who needs to get high quality hosting.

KVC Hosting is A+ host
First time I contaced them was in winter, sales department manager guided me through plans and helped to pick one according to my demands and budget. All the time I raise service tickets they are promtly answered and resolved. website is up for 100% time

They have been great
Kvchosting were helpful from the start. I don't recall having any downtime. My website loads fast and everything is going well. Support is very helpful as well and they're very pleasing to talk to. I'm going to extend the host for another year

It is really splendid
They directed me through webhosting administration and I like their quality service and customer care. As for speed of servers and network I can say only good words: my website is loading quickly and available all round the clock.

so perfectly friendly and helpful
Kvchosting.com is easy and comfortable hosting provider. Their features are useful and cool. Support is working hard all round the clock. Everything is working quite well and I find everything to be very splendid. I'm very pleased with all aspects.

Strongly recommend
Everything works as promised and without any surprises. They have a lot of features which really give me everything I could ever ask for in a host. Servers are working fast without any glitches.I don't think I will sometimes need to move to other host.

My sites are now working fast and stable!
I am hosting several domains with them and have nothing bad to say. I am continually impressed with all the support form them, both technical and administrative/billing. The behaviour of the support team has been supererogatory!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

Review KVCHosting.com