KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
306 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Simply very good.
I have used KVChosting for a long while and in all this time it has proven to be an extremely stable, scalable, 100% competitive service with an excellent customer service. Without a doubt, KVChosting is one of the best web hosting services I have used in recent years. Simply very good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

I would rate the 10/10 to the KVChosting.
The Support team at KVChosting is really very cooperative & active 24/7. However, I have never faced any issues with their billing system, it works like a clock.
By the way, their uptime is impressive and my site never goes down. Overall I would rate the 10/10 to the KVChosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

I recommend their service without hesitation.
I switched to KVChosting not long ago but feel a great difference comparing with my previous provider. The difference is huge in the quality of service and support that I'm getting from KVChosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Good enough for me.
So the price you see is rarely the price you get in the web hosting world. While this holds true for this hosting provider when the dust settles you are still coming out on top. KVChosting is reliable and well priced. Good enough for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

KVChosting is a good host for starting a website.
Their servers are pretty fast. I asked them a question and they responded pretty quickly.
They are pretty cheap considering the price. This is suitable for small businesses and website with steady traffic.
They have handled my problems pretty good.

Customer Service is Great!
Customer Service is Great! I don't actually know the name of the technician I spoke to yesterday but he was one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with over the phone. Answered and all my questions knowledgeably and fixed my issue within minutes.

Fantabulous host!
Fantabulous host! I've never experienced any downtime, or issues with my personal website yet and I've been with them for a month now. The updates are great and features are amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Professional and quality hosting provider.
They have a very professional support team, they helped me install scripts with no hassle. Their features are exactly what is needed and is easy to use. My hosting speed is quite fast and traffic is good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Polite, friendly and most of all very parient.
Their customer service is really helpful in many aspects, they solved all my problems if they occur. They are polite, friendly and most of all very patient. They got back to me always in a few minutes, already suggesting a solution for the problem!

They are very reliable.
They are very reliable. Easy to implement and customer service was there when I need help. I would recommend them to anyone. Overall I am very satisfied.

Review KVCHosting.com