KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
318 reviews of KVCHosting.com

I'm fond of them.
Well a lot of hosting providers don't provide the security options that KVChosting does. Plans contain many useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably. I'm fond of them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

I would highly recommend them
I can say with complete sincerity and honesty that I have always received courteous, kind, and professional customer service and, importantly, tech support from all those working at KVChosting; and I've had my Website on its servers for more than five years!

Very reliable and very affordable.
One of my friends recommend KVChosting services when I complained about my previous provider and the problems with reliability and the site being down. Good thing I switched to them - no more issues with it. I'm very pleased with their customer service overall - prices are also quite reasonable, glad I found this site. Very reliable and very affordable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Couldn't ask for more.
KVChosting has very good hosting capabilities, they have provided great services to me time and time again. They have a great customer service, good features, great uptime. Couldn't ask for more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

KVChosting is everything I wanted in a host.
KVChosting is everything I wanted in a host - easy, straightforward, no messing about. KVChosting what you need and no surprises.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

The best dedicated server provider.
Finding a cheap dedicated server wasn't happening for me, until I ran into kvchosting. I couldn't be more satisfied, everything I need for the price, best value around.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

This is the best hosting company I've ever used.
I will continue to do business with them! I have nothing but praise for the process, the documentation, the support, the site's performance -- all of it great! I hope you're not just being nice to a new customer...

Quick, friendly and competent company.
Unlike most other hosting companies I have dealt with, this company has quick, friendly and competent customer support replies. I love getting work done using their live chat option as it allows me to do other things on the side during the short wait times.

I Always have resources.
I came to them after a bad experience with another hosting company.
I was impressed by the fact that they are always there to help you and the server always works very well, even if my account is a shared hosting. I Always have resources.

I really appreciate KVChosting.
I really appreciate KVChosting. Price: is the average in market! Sometimes promotions are unbeatable! Customer Support: Good. All tickets answered and solved. Time of response is never as soon as I would like (immediate response for example), but is what I expected. Uptime: Really good. Services: All administration/installs/upgrades can be done by them even in my VPS.

Review KVCHosting.com