Leaseweb Reviews

Leaseweb
7 reviews of Leaseweb

what I use
I have 3 servers form HOSTKEY and I take part in a special program I have been building my own network to have passive income. I can share with you https://www.hostkey.com/about/affiliates I was really easy to start. If you want to develop and get more profit,use it.20 euros is as a welcome. I made sure this company has got ready-to-use assents. They really work. It is only my own opinion.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Scam and Rip off
I cancelled the vps in 2018 (i canceled the service due to a lot of downtime) and now - in 2020 - they sent to me an invoice for the next two years. I indicated them i am not their client since 2018. They have been threatening ever since. It seems to be a big scam and so they are trying to make an illegal profit. Maybe someone they threaten will pay them. It is better to host at a company where they will not try to rip off you later!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2016 - April, 2018

Used to be the best - now they are the Worst
Stay away - These guys are only after your money these days - I have a feeling the 'Customer Sales Managers' are now on commission or something incentive based

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2009

Avoid Leaseweb Dedicated Servers
I had 3 servers with Ubiquity. Ubiquity was acquired by LeaseWeb and it went downhill fast. All 3 servers experienced 72 hour downtime and they ignore the SLA, no credit, I lost 6 figures over 3 months. Very painful, tech support slow, not helpful

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Good service, but no anti-DDoS
I had 3 servers with Leasweb for almost one year. I still like their prices and overall buying experience. I moved to another provider for DDoS problems. My service was constantly under DDoS attacks and no solution from Leaseweb.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2016 - July, 2017

Leaseweb - The worst service provider ever !
Don't by their servers. You will never be happy with them... The main reasons are:

- Too many problems and no support to help you.
- DDOS vulnerable bad servers.
- They are not prompt, you will never get anything in time.

Find another company.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2012 - August, 2012

A very bad customer support. Have paid the money for dedicated server and its three days and no one has told me the updates. sent many emails but no satisfactory replies. They look indifferent towards the tension their customers has to go.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Review Leaseweb