MARCARIA.COM Reviews

MARCARIA.COM
14 reviews of MARCARIA.COM

Awesome!
Awesome experience with Marcaria.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Great Customer Service
Great customer service!

Great Experience!
Marcaria has many extensions available from different parts of the world that are really difficult to find. The company helps you to comply with the needed requirements, and with good prices.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2008

Great hosting experience
After searching for a long time and debating which host to help me with my site, I decided to give Marcaria a go and let's just say that I'm glad I did. Not only is the customer support absolutely top notch, but they have always been helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2010

First Time Customer
Really easy to work with, they made my first experience very pleasant, and I will not be trying any other service. Marcaria is the one for me!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Update to my previous review
I am now pleased to say that Marcaria have now addressed the problems I was experiencing, and subsequently I am now very pleased with the overall service provided. No down time, files update quickly and in general a very good service provider all round.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Very Dissatisfied
The chat support people really don't have a clue, the hosting department take ages to set up when you buy a hosting package, and furthermore their Parallels Panel is just so round the houses and unnecessarily complicated.

Excellent customer service
They have a very helpful customer service team, they are very fast on replying to my doubts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

A really good customer Service
The support is really reactive and they always find solutions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2011

No issues whatsoever
Been a member since 2012.Number of downtime is 1 and that was for email service which I was informed via email. While their main focus is not hosting I find it decent enough for hosting, Registration and setup is pretty much straight forward.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Review MARCARIA.COM